Their outfits:

Jahseh:

Stokeley:

Stokeley:

I came out of the bathroom after putting my dreads into two pony tails and then slipping on my white vans with no show socks

I came out of the bathroom after putting my dreads into two pony tails and then slipping on my white vans with no show socks. Gazzy texted me that he was outside so I went to tell Stokeley to come on.

"Uh uh, no, you're not wearing that cause imma get arrested," Stokeley shook his head when he saw me.

I looked down at my clothes, "What's wrong it?" I asked.

"Your ass it too big for those shorts first of all, and you stomach is showing. No," he shook his head.

"Too bad I'm not changing," I shrugged and grabbed my phone and small backpack before walking out of Stokeley's room. "Come on he's here."

"Imma beat yo ass," he chuckled as we walked out the front door.

"Why do that when you could just beat my kitty up?" I winked at him before opening the car door and getting in quickly.

"Hey bitch," Gazzy and yelled from the front seat.

"Hey thot," I kissed his cheek.

"Where's Deigo?" I asked.

"He doesn't want to come so it's just me, you, Omar, and Stoke." He explained.

"Okay," I shrugged. "Pokeley is upset," I laughed.

"Why?" Omar laughed. "Cause of your outfit?" 

"See even he's looking," Stokeley pouted.

"I will crash this car and kill us all," Gazzy chuckled.

"I wasn't looking like that," Omar held his hands up.

"You better not be cause I'll beat you," I said in a serious tone.

"Jah yo little ass wont do shit shut the f-" Omar got cuff off by Stokeley slapping the back of his neck.

"I don't care what happens you aint talking to my baby like that," Stokeley glared at him.

"He was just playing stoke," I laughed.

I think he's actually mad though. That little vein above his eyebrow was bulging out. His fists were clenched up and his mouth was in a straight line. "Man I was just playing, please don't do me how you did Isaiah."

"Shut the fuck up before I break your neck!" Stokeley spat.

"Baby, calm down it's not that deep," I sighed.

"Jah I have a surprise you," Gazzy smiled at me from the review mirror.

"Ou  is it free food?" I smiled.

"No fat ass," Gazzy said.

Stokeley clenched his jaw. "Shut up Gazzy."

"Stokeley, they are just playing, that's how we play," I rubbed his shoulder. "I promise you that my feelings were really hurt."

"Okay," he relaxed a little bit.

"So what's the surprise?" I asked again.

"You'll see when we get there," he smiled.

He has that sneaky ass smile on his face and I know imma end up regretting coming. 

At the club...

"Your surprise is coming," Gazzy smiled and clapped his hands.

Just after he said that a familiar beat dropped and I heard my voice echo throughout the room.

"Gazzy I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yelled at him.

"Look at me, fuck on me..." my voice echoed through the club as everyone started dancing and yelling along to the lyrics. "Give it up for XXXTENTACION! Or that gentleman in the back booth over there," the dj shouted after the song was over.

I put my head down, embarrassed. "Why'd you do that?" I groaned at Gazzy.

"That was you?" Stokeley asked.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"That was a fat ass bop," Omar smiled.

"Nigga what?" I crosses my brows.

"That was good," he smiled.

"Thanks," I blushed.

"He has never shown anyone his music be-" Gazzy was cut off my a man standing infront of our table.

"Hey can I buy you a drink ma?" A man asked me.

"He's good," Stokeley spoke up.

"I was asking him, not you," the man said.

"No, I'm good but thank you," I held Stokeley's hands in mine to keep him front punching the guy. He wont punch him if Im holding his hands cause he wouldnt hurt me. He beats himself up when I'm sore from sex. Like nigga I wanted that feeling so its okay.

"Ight then baby, save me a dance later," the guy walked away.

"Tired of feeling like im trapped in my damn mind. Tired of feeling like im wrapped in a damn lie. Tired of feeling like my life is a damn game, nigga really wanna die in the nighttime.." my voice played through the area.

"GAZZY!" I yelled.

"What?" He rolled his eyes. "Everyone loves it."

"I told you that this was private," I shook my head. "And this is why I talk to Deigo more than you."

"You'll love me for this one day," He smiled.

"Shut up GAYZEE," I spat.