2 - niall horan

"hello there" the irish boy said and smiled.

"hey, i'm ellie and i guess your niall?" i said while the cute boy hugged me.

"yep that's me" he said and i hugged the other boys.

We were now in Los angeles and oh dear, the fans here were crazy. Both 5sos and One Direction was in the airport so alot, ALOT of fangirls were waiting outside. The security guards pushed us slightly to our limo. The fans were going crazy when the boys went out so i tried to stay near Niall.

I felt Nialls arm around my waist and i smiled for myself. He dragged me with him so i didn't get lost or anything.

We didn't have much time but some of the fans got photos with the boys. I ran to the limo and took a seat while the boys said goodbye to everyone.

I took my phone out from my pocket and opened twitter, oh well that was a stupid idea.

trxpicalhxran: "omg is ellie dating niall? holy shit"

lexie470: "groupie alert"

strip4calumxx: "well dang that girl is hot, good choice niall!!11! ;))))) x"

0maria0gomez0: "niall horan stole my heart o m g call 911!!!!!!!!!!!! That girl can't take him"

Trxpicalhxran: "@0maria0gomez0 m8 shut the fūck up ur like 6"

StylesxAmber: "I think Ellie is really pretty actually"

I smiled at the last one, woah these fans can't let the boys be near girls. I tweeted some stuff about tacos until the 9 boys came.

finally harry took the seat beside me and the boys came one by one.

"Finally i thought you guys died or something" i said when everyone was in the limo.

they all laughed and we started talking about everything, from the tour to michaels next hair color.

When we finally arrived at the hotel i just wanted to sleep. Michael and me are always tired and we don't

know why.

When everyone were out of the limo i noticed something, luke wasn't here.

"uhm guys, wheres luke?" i said with a confused look.

"Oh yea he met some girl and they left i guess" Zayn said and asdfghjkl he was so hot.

But then i got this feeling, why did he leave with a girl? Who is that girl? Why is he with her? Are they dating? I thought he liked me?

All these random questions popped up and i felt.. i felt jealous.

-

oh dang wazup there gurl you gotta choose yo boy, no but srsly hope u liked this short chapter x