3. Jessica

I sat alone in my hotel room and stared at my dirty shoes, why am i so jealous? I don't like luke, i still feel like i have feelings for Ashton. But he really brokw my heart.

(flashback)

I parked my car and walked over to ashtons house. I had a big smile on my face and i knocked. No one answered so i did as always, i just walked in.

I walked upstairs to see if he was there, and i found him.

On his bed with a blonde girl, making out. I could't see her face because i started to cry.

"A-ashton?" i tried to say but it came out as a whisper.

He quickly turned around and pushed the girl away from him. And then i saw her face.

Jessica, my best fūcking friend.

-

I took my shoes off and someone knocked on the door. I threw my shoes and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and there was luke, with a brunette girl.

"uh hello?" i said and tried to smile.

"heyy i'm sharing this room with you" luke said and looked at the ground.

I nodded and walked to the bed while luke was talking to the girl.

"I'll see you soon lucas" the girl said and i almost threw up.

"yea sure.." he said and closed the door.

"Lucifer" i said and luke turned around.

"Who the fūck is she" i said while tweeting some stuff.

"Um she's just a girl i met on the...uh..airport" he said and i looked back on my phone.

"mhm" i said and walked out of the room.

"I'm going to ashton's room, byee" i said and closed the door before he got to say anything.

well all i can say is that Luke is very very very mad at ashton, so i had a plan.

-