" IF YOU DARE GO NEAR US I SWEAR I WILL KILL HER"

" DAMN IT"

I swear, i know this would happen..

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

" JUN GET HER TO THE PLACE WITH THOSE TWO BASTARDS— THIS BITCHED RUINED MY PLAN"

A man with cyan blue messy hair then appeared, He was wearing a  black mask covering his mouth, He had the same color eyes with his hair.

He had pale white  freckled skin that made him.. well, quite cute.

He was bringing a fold and was coming towards me.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T TOUCH ME"

He putted a blindfold around my eyes and then covered my mouth with the use of a napkin— it felt like it.

I tried to breathe but I started to feel woozy—...

Dawnie's POV

" Y/N!!!!!" I managed to get his hand out of my mouth.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MIKAELA?! YOUR HURTING US. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

He then pushed me. THUD..I fell hard on the ground..

" AHH! MIKAELA YOU BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I looked at him with mad eyes, with my body a little hurt from the damage, I couldn't fight the psycho bastard.

" Well well.. isn't it Dawnie Bei. Your sister is stuck there with Rey and my obnoxious little brother, Andre. Aren't you afraid that she will die?" Mikaela said as he play with the knife on his hand.

" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER!"

" Oh, I won't touch your filthy sister, but I think Haruko and Kuu will"

" You filthy BRAT! Your the one whose filthy, my sister is innocent. She doesn't even know anything about there, Y/n does not know anything there... everyone does not know anything there—"

" Liar, My little brother knows about everything there. That's where we grew up didn't he?"

" He was born there but still—"

" We taught him dumbass,"

" Even so, the Tepes family is already the number one company in whole Japan and is practically almost in the whole world.. Why are you doing this?"

" Well, of course for internal wealth and riches, and the power to turn things to solid gold with just one touch of that scepter... If anyone would hold that power, it should be me— us. The Tepes family, the greatest!"

" YOU GREEDY PSYCHOTIC MAN! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A ZEIAN, ZEIANS ARE HUMBLE, SIMPLE, DAZZLING BEINGS— YOU ARE JUST A MERELY HALF BLOOD" I shouted with more anger.

" I AM JUST A MERELY HALF BLOOD BUT I HAVE THE BLOOD OF QUEEN,AND I AM A ROYAL, YOU MERE ORDINARY ZEIAN CANNOT DISRESPECT ME AT SUCH WORDS!"

" I DO NOT CARE ON WHOSE BLOOD YOU CARRY BUT REY IS THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF ZEI, SHE IS THE FULL BLOOD OF QUEEN Queen AND FULL BLOODS ALWAYS TAKE THE THRONE."

" No matter what you say, I will KILL Rey, I AM GONNE BE RULER OF ZEI AND THE MOST WEALTHIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!"

I look with him with anger and disgust. This disgusting greedy man, I will kill him...One day.

Y/n!— oh shoot, she's gone...... I will save her—.

" Jun, Put her with Y/n...Put them with those 2 unruly men."

" Okay" Jun said as he went near me bringing a cloth with him.

" YOU TRAPPED KURO AND AMI!? I KNEW IT! YOU REALLY ARE SUCH A FILTHY MAN"

" Stop calling me filthy Dawnie, I just have a thirst for riches and want Y/n-sama to be with me being it."

" You will never get away with this!!" i said as I struggled stopping Jun as he tried to put the towel to my mouth.

" Oh, Dawnie... I always do"

Jun then successfully placed the towel to my mouth...i....feel.....dizzy..........

Recap..hehehehehe

Oof what are they talking about?! What is that "there" they speak of... such a mystery right?

What does Mikaela mean about the scepter... Whata scepter is he referring to?

And... about Rey, The ruler? Ruler of what?

Who is Haruko and Kuu?

What is Jun's face?—wait what?!

How did Mika came in unnoticed? (yandere tips lol ehmen)

There lives here were just a cover... Their story is much more deeper than this. (omg damn—oof)

-anime_dawnie💜

omg I made more drama.

btw this story is almost ending..but book 2 will be coming after a week or so after I finished this one hihihi— oof.

also the only deats i'm gonna give y'all for book 2 is that I'll be using someone really recognizable. The persons named— hihihi (not hihihi)

We will explore his/her past and go back to the very starting...why everything started.. Why "A"hates "M" and so on and so forth.. (except for the Yandere stuff..oh well the Yandere character made him/them like that so yeah) Ehmen.

So about the picture......gonna give it to y'all at the ending of this book hehe emen.

So bye now y'allllllllll see ya hoes next chapterrrr....