When the time Juno reached the others, Menchi already announced that the exam was over.

Participants immediately showed their reactions. "Nobody passed?! Seriously?"
"Does she really mean that??"
"Exam is over?"
"You gotta be kidding me!!"
Juno glanced at the judges "hmm... this is gonna stirrup some trouble."
Just when he finished saying, a loud crash interrupted the protest.

"This is unacceptable! Do you hear me? I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!" The same old loud guy with tied up hair was the one who made the ruckus.
Menchi looked down at the guy and lightly replied "say what you want but you still   f a i l e d."

The guy: "Shut the hell up! You wanted pork and we gave it to you! We risked our lives!-"
Menchi:"The challenge was to make a dish that both examiners would find delicious! And! None of you came close to succeeding and some even had dangerous materials with in it. Most of you pretty much did the same thing! It's  like you didn't even try to figure it out, when it looked like you tried it out, it just looked like fancy looks with no flavor to back it up.  It's clear that none of you guys took this seriously."

The bald ninja sighed "Come on. I mean.. it's just a pork no matter how it's cooked." This seemed to piss the girl off so much that she took him by the collar and starts lecturing, threatening him.

Juno:"This is a little troublesome." He said and looked at the scene before him.
Soon Menchi let the poor ninja go and sat down then she exchanged few words with loud guy which lead to him attacking. Of course, Buhara was there to knock the guy flying in the sky.
Juno snickered at the guy 'his loud mouth will be the end of him one, if he doesn't learn to shut up.'

Menchi stood up and slowly walked up  to the audience with long knives in both of her hands. "We go out on adventure frequently to fight ferocious beasts and find the finest ingredients and every hunter is proficient to atleast one fo of martial art." The she showed a bit of her skills in front of the participants. "You guys lack focus and will to experiment new things. That alone disqualifies you all from being hunters!"

Everyone was dead quiet. Some taking in what she said and reflecting and some were speechless like an idiot.
Disturbing to comfortable silence, a loud voice was heard by everyone from the sky.
"Well, that said, it seems a bit excessive to fail every single applicant."
Everyone looked up at were the voice came from. It a airship floating the clear sky with hunters association logo on it.

Juno:'hm..? Maybe a chance?~" he smiled at the airship gleefully.
A man jumped of from the airship and landed in middle of the crowd, making a big crash.
The pinkette covered his face from the dust and sand in the air until it disappeared then finally he and everyone could see just who it was, the one caused this mess.

An old man leisurely walked out of the sand in the air. Everyone was in a moment of awe while staring at him.
'He's strong.' Was the words that came into Juno's mind when he first laid his eyes on him, unknowingly a wide smile was etched to his face because a new interesting subject has appeared in front of his eyes.
Juno:"Who is this old guy?"

Menchi waled forward at the gramps and answered without taking her eyes off the guy. "He is the head of the exam committee and he's responsible for the hunter exam, Chairman Netero."
The respect could be visibly heard in her voice when she was speaking of him.
Juno:'Chairman? From his appearance, he seems like an old dude who's like a pure priest or something?' He questionably glanced at the old guy.

Netero closed his eyes and said calmly "Oh, I just work behind the scenes. It's that impressive. I only intervene in the exams when little problems like this one pops up." Then he opened his eyes and looked straight at Menchi. "Now, Menchi."