Ben stared at Anya as she heartily laughed at Joe's comment, she gestured for him to come closer and he finally did, sitting besides her and positioning his arm on her waist, comfortingly resting her head on his shoulder as he waved his hand as well, noticing the stream of comments multiply and tried his best reading them all.

Anya showed him Joe's comment and he faked a glare, pointing his finger towards the screen and speaking out, "I hate you with a passion, Joseph."

joe_mazzello the audacity of this bitch,,,,
user2 JOE OH MY GOD HFJDJDDJ
user18 IS NOBODY GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO BEN SUBTLY PUTTING HIS ARM ON HER WAIST THO
zaziebeetz ben ur a smooth mf
user20 bean. that's it. that's the tweet.
user8 ben is SO SOFT FOR ANYA IM LIVING
mrgwilymlee wow. Thanks for making me feel even more lonelier you two. (Subtext: I'm a daddy but I'm a literal father to you three even if Rami is older how the fuck am I still single)
user15 WHEEZING GWILYM LITERALLY ADMITTED HE'S A DADDY
user2 gwilym be my sugar daddy challenge 👅 💴
joe_mazzello since ben left me in a broken heart, gwilym date me instead 🤠

Ben smiled smugly as he read what Gwilym said and decided to annoy him even more by placing a chaste kiss on a surprised Anya's cheek. The comments flooded and notifications blasted his phone, causing the stream to pause before crashing. Ben's eyes drifted towards the phone and noticed that it blacked out, a sneaky grin forming on his mouth as his eyes drifted slowly from Anya's flushed cheeks to her lips.

"My love?" Ben softly said with a mischievous tone in his voice. Anya almost jumped in alarm and quickly turning her head towards Ben's, not having the chance to react as his face was just an inch away from hers, his nose bumping into her cheek.

"Uh, Ben?" Anya stuttered out, noticing how his eyes never failed to leave hers. Her cheeks bloomed red as he chuckled, a faint hint of coffee from his breath brushing over her face.

Ben's eyes deviated from staring into her enchanting eyes and without hesitation kissed her on the lips. Her eyes widened momentarily before kissing him back in reply, their tongues fighting for dominance before Ben won, deepening the kiss even more.

He may have kissed her a lot since the day they became officially together, but that doesn't negate the fact that he wouldn't get bored of her kissed. Kissing someone has never felt that good to him before, but kissing a girl he's in love with— even if it was short, was the greatest thing he has ever known in his life.

Call him cheesy, but his love for her is massive. And it couldn't be contained.

He was never a touchy-feely guy and he didn't even appreciate public display of affection but being with Anya made him feel clingy. He wanted to feel her warm touch against his always and whenever they were together, they'd spend the rest of the day cuddling, their legs intertwined while Ben hummed songs underneath his breath and soothingly traced patterns on her arms.

It's been weeks since they got together— it seemed longer for him but ever since then, Ben has stayed with her through day and night. He was just thankful all of his film projects ended so now he has tons of free time that he wouldn't mind spending with Anya until the day he has to film again.

"I can't believe you kissed me after the livestream crashed, what if it suddenly loaded again? People would've seen us make out." Anya's voice shook Ben out of his reverie and he looked as she picked up his phone, seeing notifications pop up swiftly and Joe texting him 'WHERE ARE YOU WHY DID THE LIVE VIDEO CRASH BENJAMIN JONES' repeatedly and spamming the gc. Anya laughed seeing Joe's texts while Ben rubbed his nose exasperatedly.

"I swear, that guy lives to annoy me," Ben muttered before placing his head on Anya's shoulder and murmuring, "The answer to why I kissed you— I saw a chance and I took it. Who cares if they saw us kissing? Let them be."

Anya slapped his arm playfully, eliciting a joking tone of pain from her boyfriend. "That hurts, Anya!" Ben complained while she ignored him and turned to lie down the couch, holding his hand.

They fell into a comfortable silence before Anya spoke up again, "Hey, love."

"Hmm?"

"Did you know that before I met you, I used to tell Mia that 'if a boy ever used I ship us as a pickup line, I would totally go out with him'?" Anya mentioned offhandedly but Ben huffed exuberantly.

"Well thank god I ship us then, sweetheart."

Anya simply smiled brightly in response, her eyes twinkling with happiness. Ben took his phone from her, "Pose for me, love." He said, gesturing for her to pose and she did. He counted from 1 to 3 before taking the picture.

"I'll never get tired taking pictures of you, Anya."

"I'll never get tired of you, Ben Hardy."

benhardy posted a new instagram story!

joe_mazzello replied to your story! |DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX

DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX

lucyboynton1 replied to your story! |
bitch did you guys fuck
sorry that was Joe!
he took my phone because
you wouldn't reply to him lmao
but I wanna know too BEN JONES.

mrgwilymlee replied to your story! |
Wow. Thank you for making my single ass
feel lonely ONCE AGAIN
(Subtext: I hate you and tell Anya to hook
me up with any of her friends I need a gf)

i'm so so sorry for the late upload! school really takes all my energy so I apologize 😔 also this seemed rushed too i keep on putting time gaps on all my fics I'M SORRY. 

anyways I hope you guys enjoy! i love all of you
(p. s. might fuck around and publish the fic killerqueenbh wants me to publish or fuck around and publish a roger fic i have in my drafts bYE)