[Once Upon A Time] Noel Cassidy

FACE CLAIM: William Franklyn-Miller

FULL NAME: Noel Malcolm Cassidy

NICKNAMES: None, everyone calls him Noel

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

AGE: 15 years old (Season 4)

HEIGHT: 5 feet, 11 inches (181cm)

DATE OF BIRTH: 20th October 2000

PLACE OF BIRTH: Manhattan, New York, USA

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: His smile.

POSITIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS: He's the joker of the class. He's outgoing and a complete extrovert. He loves to socialise with others and is always the "buddy" of the new students. He has a really creative mind as well.

NEGATIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS: His jokes might offend others, even if he didn't mean it, which causes him to lose friends. Also, interrupting teachers might cause him trouble.

LIKES: Drawing or anything related to visual arts, as well as doing anything that associates with the creative side of the brain. He also likes to joke around.

DISLIKES: Getting in trouble because it wastes his time. He gets sensitive when people talk about his father.

ABILITIES: His jokes can brighten up someone's day.

WEAKNESSES: When people talk about his father, more specifically his father's death.

BACKSTORY: Son of Neal Cassidy, AKA Baelfire. He was born nearly deaf and needs hearing aids. He and his father were very close and had a very loving father-son relationship as his mother left them. When he was 13 years old (Season 2 I think) he met Emma, Rumplestiltskin and Henry. He and Henry we're very close and got even closer when they found out they were half-brothers.

OTHER INFORMATION: He's left-handed but writes with his right because he was taught to do so. He then started writing with his left, which led him to being able to write with both hands.

LOVE INTEREST: Paige, Jefferson's daughter.