Chapter 4

The day passed by and Harry was on Louis' mind. He could not get over the fact that Harry didn't believe in happy endings. Everyone can have a happy ending and he was interested in finding out what made Harry thing this.

He expected Harry to believe in them since he was out of prison and that was very happy. It should have brightened Harry up, not make him more dull. And that made Louis go home with a plan in mind.Right when he got inside, he noticed his father wasn't home and sighed. It was typical, since his dad had to work a lot, he didn't have an exact schedule and basically his job was to drive around a certain location to find anyone doing something illegal.

Louis went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of Lipton tea and then a bag of chips. He then went into the living room, getting his laptop from under the couch and placed it on his lap. Sasha jumped on the couch, curling up next to him and he chuckled affectionately.He opened the laptop, taking a sip of his tea while waiting for it to load then put in his password, going straight to Google Chrome. He typed in 'Harry Styles' and started his search to find out some things about the boy.

Surely it is kind of stalkerish to just look up a person online, but he was curious and wanted to know as much as he can about Harry. He spent hours, getting as much information as he could and sadly he barely got anything from the time he spent searching. The most information he received was that Harry used a revolver and his father died of blood loss and there was the fact he was shot in the heart. 

Apparently his mum was in the house and hurt while Harry was only 12, just like Louis' dad told him.He tried imagining it. A little kid holding a gun and shooting his own parent three times, but Louis just couldn't see that happening. Harry seemed sweet, maybe a bit cold at times, however everyone is. 

There were pictures of Harry's dad and he could see the resemblance. It was weird, because they looked so happy in the picture of them together and Harry was holding a fish while his dad grinned and Harry was cheerful, not like he is now.

A phone rang, causing Louis to jump at the sound and he decided to turn the TV on so there is not a dead silence. He grabbed his cell phone, seeing it was his mum and mentally rolled his eyes before answered it with a hello.

"Louis, how is Cheshire? Is your father being nice?" She asked sweetly, as if she did not kick out her own son only weeks ago. Sometimes Louis hates her, but he knows she loves him deep inside and truly cares. 

Still, he's sassy and when he's mad he stays mad so he shrugged, though she couldn't see and told her,"Fine."

She sighed,"That's nice, is the school good? The girls and I miss you, you know?"

Then why did you kick me out? He wanted to ask, but decided against it and just hummed, not replying to her question, because if she really cared then she would have kept him home and not made him move schools in his last year.

After a while of silence and only her asking questions which he never replied to or simply gave one worded answers, she said goodbye and sent her love, though he did not return it and just hung up as soon as possible.He tossed his phone to the side, glaring at it and Sasha licked his face when seeing the angered expression. It was sweet, since he always heard dogs can sense when you're upset and try to make you feel better.

But he just got his things from his bag and began doing his homework. His mum and Harry were still on his mind. He hated that she didn't accept him for being bisexual and that hurt him a lot, she always says she loved him so why does him liking guys and girls change that?

Yes, she is christian and they do go to church, or he did, but that shouldn't matter. He knew tons of people who supported him even though they were christian, including his father and he wished his mother wouldn't let something as little as a sexuality change her opinion on him.

Then there was Harry, who he was curious to know why he killed his own father. Also, how Niall knows him and why they talk to each other. Liam said they knew each other before the murder, but wouldn't Niall be scared of Harry since he killed someone, just like everybody else?

Maybe he knew the real reason behind why Harry did it, or if he even did. Harry could have been framed for everything. He was 12, so he was rather young and still a little bit innocent, to where he could be blackmailed and maybe that's why he kept quiet whenever he was questioned.

After a while of thinking, writing and reading for school, his father returned and he looked very exhausted. The man worked pretty much all day and Louis understood that he couldn't make dinner ever night, which is why he made them some spaghetti and his father gave him a thankful smile. Before Louis moved in he usually ate roman noodles and sandwiches for lunch and dinner, never having time for breakfast. 

Soon his father opened the fridge and frowned, asking Louis guiltily,"Would you mind picking up some milk, Louis? I know it's late, but it helps me sleep at night."

Louis nodded, taking the keys from his father and grabbed his phone, tugging on his shoes. He took the car and on the way to the store, jammed to Rihanna and flicked off some guys who made fun of him for dancing a little.When he got to the store, he was only in sweats and a t-shirt so there were judgmental looks but he could care less. After getting the milk, he turned to go to the check out and bumped into someone, causing the milk to drop and splatter everywhere.

"God Dammit!" Louis grumbled, looking up to yell at whoever it was but frowned when seeing it was Niall, who flinched at the sharp tone Louis had. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration, shaking his head slightly.

Niall quickly said,"I'm so sorry, please don't be mad! I can pay for it and a new one, I mean I don't have that much money, but I can still try to-"

"it's fine, I'll tell someone about it and pay for everything," Louis groaned, patting Niall's shoulder and noticed his flinch, so he assured,"I'm not mad, I'm just grumpy in general today, sorry for the scare."

Ignoring what Louis said, Niall rushed off and Louis looked at him in confusion. It's obvious Niall was very scared for some reason. He assumed it had something to do with Harry and maybe he was bullied for being friends with him. People generally hated anyone who talked to Harry, so Niall was definitely in that category.

After telling the store manager about the spill and paying for the milk, Louis went home and thought more about the mysterious Harry styles and his dangerous past. He was definitely interesting, anyone could see that. But to Louis, Harry seemed special.