Prologue- Excuse me What?!!?!?!?

"Phoenix!!! I hate you!!! How dare you finish 'Love me baby deluxe edition'  before me!!!!", the little shit, Phoenix's sister screamed as he rolled his eyes pushing her head away as she tried to hit him again screaming in frustration.

"Don't remind me brat, I can't believe I finished it all myself, I don't get how you girls like games like that, the main love interest was a real creep", Phoenix sighed as his little sister finally calmed down falling on her bottom.

"I hate you, I hate you-" she glared daggers at Phoenix who grinned seeing her little face crumpled up.

In his mind, she actually looked like a little steam bun with puffy cheeks and he couldn't help but pinch them. She whined whilst trying to push him away yet her older brother was ultimately stronger then her.

"I love you too,haha. How about I get you some of that ice cream you like to eat, will that make you feel better?", he asked with a raised brow and he could see the instant change in his sisters face.

"I-I suppose that could make me feel better. But I want the triple chocolate monster shake too or I'm never talking to you again."

"Well that's actually a pretty good deal", Phoenix grinned before lifting his sister off the ground and swinging her around.

"Let me down! I'm telling mom on you if you don't!", she squealed whilst in the air.

"Hey, you're still a kid and I've been wiping shit off your arse and looking after you for ages. So nothing you say can scare me, not even mom", Phoenix said confidently but his slight tremble at the mention of his mom didn't go unnoticed by his sister, Rain.

Rain didn't say anything as her brother calmly placed her on the ground and they both headed towards the convenience store to buy junk food.

On the way Rain suddenly saw a little dog on the road and screamed in a fright.

"Phoenix the dog!", she ran towards the dog and her brother quickly grabbed her by the shoulder to pull her to safety.

"Idiot! Stay back I'll get the damn dog", Phoenix yelled in a panic seeing Rain put herself in danger.

He ran towards the dog dodging the incoming cars and grabbed the puppy. As he went to run back Rain yelled out" Phoenix look out",

He turned towards a truck coming his way and the puppy wiggled out of his grasp and ran to safety. And that was the last thing he saw, the look of distraught on Rain's face before darkness welcome him.

"Shit, shit, shit I'm dead aren't I. I won't be able to see my parents or Rain ever again.", Phoenix blankly said to himself as he awaiting for whatever was going to happen to him.

Yet the words spoken to him were quite absurd and why did his lower body parts hurt so much.

"M-my family jewels!!! Dad, please forgive me. Your son has failed to carry on the family line", Phoenix wanted to punch himself thinking of the pain he was going through.

"Your majesty, please push a bit more", a woman's voice was heard calling out to Phoenix.

'Your What?!?!?, I'm not some woman, why is this lady talking about. Oh my god, why can I feel so much pain', he thought quickly in his mind and all of a sudden whimpered in pain.

'Wtf, why do I sound like a woman. No wait what am I pushing out, get the f*** out of me already!', he still had his eyes closed and pushed, crying out in relief as he left something leave his body.

'Okay it was just a giant shit you took and your voice just changed a lot. It's all a dream, you're dead. This is not real', he said to himself as he opened his eyes and to his horror, his entire reality was shattered.

"Congratulations Empress Phoenix! You have given birth to the crown prince, Taerian James Eedergen."

His heart stopped at the name. Wait isn't that the name of that creepy love interest who fell ridiculously in love with that witch of a heroine! But to think I'm his mother, a WOMAN of all things. I can't accept this, I'm a man through and through! Yes, definitely a- he paused and glanced down at his new body.

Over the top sized breasts was the biggest give away with golden locks running down his shoulders, sticking to his skin due to the amount of pain he had to endure. Tears began to fall down his cheeks due to being unable to accept the situation thrown at him and the maids around him thought he was crying for other reasons and smiled sweetly at their empress.

"Let me see my son", Phoenix's voice was calm and gentle, like a calm breeze soothing all who could hear. He himself didn't know what possessed him to say such words but for now they sounded just right.

The head maid nodded and slowly placed the prince in Phoenix's arms. He practically raised Rain when she was a  baby so he knew exactly how to properly hold and feed a child so holding the baby was nothing to him.

He glanced at the features of the baby and again began to silently cry. Again the maids surrounding them thought it was a heartwarming scene between a new mother and her son.

'F*** my life! He has the exact features of that capture target I hated the most in that otome game. I'm a woman, a mother. Oh f*** everything. Who the hell decided to make me!A man, to play this role!!' He whimpered brushing his pale snow white skin hand along Taerian's face.

Suddenly a idea popped up in his mind. 'Didn't he have a father that everyone feared, the cold blooded emperor Saron! Like that guy will ever touch me, a man myself! But I remember that he had multiple beauties at his side, woman who I could also see whenever I want.

Now a satisfied smile appeared on his face looking down at his son, sleeping soundly in his arms, thinking of all the beauties he'd get to see in this life.

"I'm going to raise you, you little good-looking creep of a person until you're old enough to look after yourself, then I am gone", Phoenix nodded agreeing with himself as he too drifted to sleep.

'I'm a man trapped in a woman's body! I can't escape this fate so I'll just have to manage for a few years then leave and enjoy all the beauties I'd ever want in peace.' He thought at last as he closed his eyes from pure exhaustion never letting go of the little steam bun he just gave birth to.

But what he didn't know was the cold blooded husband he had in this world could never live without him in the future and have a son who would always want to be in his mother's presence, fighting for her attention with his own father.

These were the dilemmas Phoenix knew nothing of as he simply sleep, thinking everything would go to according to his plan.

..........
I know the story is all over the place but lollll

Hey readers, this is just another shits and gigs one shot or story that I wrote for fun.

I know it's quite cliche and an overused genre with genderbends and everything but I just wanted to have a little laugh which was achieved through writing this.

Hope y'all enjoyed it. Peace out ✌️