Chapter 8

Scarlette

Fight? They think they can make Sam and I go all out because we feel like it? I stare at Max and recalled a moment ago when he grabbed her by the hem of her shirt and punched her in the face, than imagining what he did for me when I was caught by Seth's bear trap. It was a stupid mistake on my part, I knew I would never have been caught if I wasn't becoming weaker, and Max knew that.

'Don't cut yourself short Scarlette, your not dead yet.' my wolf reassured me.

My throat ran dry, in a immediate rush I remembered that I didn't tell her about.... The incident.

"What's wrong 'White Wolf' too weak to fight?" He said my name like I was a joke, but for some reason I had no power to resist when he lifted me and slammed my back against the cage while holding his iron grasp around my throat.

I knew Akshay was watching, and I noticed from my peripheral vision that Sam knew it too. I was brought back when Max punched me in the stomach, feeling like a hundred elephants pounded against my torso, I spit blood on his face.

There were guards behind him and immediately they took me by each arm and brought me to the ground than started electrocuting me in front of Sam. I screamed as the volts ran through my body like thousands of little lightning bolts, I could barely hear Sam's scream over my own. Why can't I move, do ANYTHING? Why am I so useless? So weak? So vulnerable?

As soon as they stopped tazering me, I dropped from my knees to the ground. Looking over I saw the dissastifcation on Max's face, I had no choice to spit blood on his face, he needed some blood that's why he did it and this was my punishment for his snack. But he wasn't looking at me with disappointment in his eyes because this was wrong, that I was being punished for no reason but because I wasn't fighting against it. Using my Skoll side come out, he wanted me to get up as throw them against the wall with red everywhere.

And that's what's I did, a sudden force took hold and immediately I was standing. A long smile spread across my face, in a blur I took one of the guards and kneed him in the gut. As he fell I took the side of his neck and started sucking like a leech. Than used my hand to reached down his throat and pulled out his heart, when his blood ran dry I devoured the heart. A beautiful sensation washed over my body like I just got a massage.

Looking around frantically I was searching for the last guard, leaping ontop of him. He shifted as he tried to throw me off but I shifted my weight as he fell and hit his head against Sam's locker. Feeling my sensation double I ripped through his pelt with no hesitation, shifting as well. I tore limb from limb than when I was finished with that I ate the rest of the withering carcass. Opening up his stomach I took one organ at a time as I slowly devoured it, enjoying the full meal deluxe as multiple different lushes flavors poured into my mouth.

Afterwards I slammed him down against the floor, long dead by now. He died from the blood loss when I ripped his legs off. Putting my paw on his back, I reached down to the back of his neck and dug in a little bit into something hard than yanked it out. His long spine flew like a whip.

Having too much fun I didn't realize the horrid face Sam was giving me a she saw me for the first time since forever. I could barley make out what Max was saying to her but I maked out. "Is that what you wanted to be when you decided to go all rouge?"

"Stay in your pack Sammantha, otherwise THIS wouldn't have happened and you won't turn up like her." Max growled.

"She can take you, she's done it before. I've seen it! Scar go, go get him!" She urged him.

I ignored her for now till I finished my food, "Scar come on, we need to get out of here! Take him down and we can go back together!!" She was screaming the last part.