Prolouge ycS

Sam ran across the border, soaking in the familiar scent of peppermint, she had never noticed that smell till now. It was awhile since she had used this form as well, her muscles were stiff and didn't work as well as they used to when she walked around in Ben's house. It was absolutely forbidden, it was like breaking all the laws in the United States and the person next to you gets arrested.

As she neared, she grew nervous. She didn't even know if she would be welcomed back, maybe they'll treat her like a normal rouge. Suddenly there was a sound from behind her, she spun on her heel and snarled at the sound. Her dragon senses reaching out to places she couldn't see or hear, she found out that she can do some stuff without the brand on her skin starting to burn like hell.

Sensing a danger emanate, she was tempted to use her infrared vision until the figure stepped out from the shadows. At first it seemed as if the darkness was crawling on their skin, as if the darkness was shielding and pulling the person in. Sam couldn't help the smile that reached from ear to ear, she wanted to tear up but knew it wasn't professional, besides she knew Scar wasn't going to cry, she doesn't cry for anything.

Sam pulled the person in for a hug, "Scarlette! Oh my god I'm sooo happy to see you!"

Scarlette copied the smile on Sam's lips, she scanned her sister over. The last time she had seen Sam was when Ben and Sam had a fight, but there was no cuts, bruises. Well there was bruises but it wasn't from torture, it seemed as if she was fighting of some sort, and that brought Scar to wonder if Sam just broke out of the facility that they locked her up in.

"Umm Scar?" Sam had snapped her fingers infront of Scars face, she knew she was in deep thought. That's what happens when she just stares for like 10 minutes and not look away, she actually did that a lot but that could be because she was talking to her wolf.

Sam had a touch of envy, but when she became a dragon. There was always a voice, a being inside her and they loved to talk to each other, but it wasn't like the communications like Scar and her wolf where they just curse at each other for 30 minutes in a one sided argue meant. Sam just felt relieved that their could be someone now, at times she was happy of being alone with her own space in her mind but it also became occasionally boring.

She guessed that's what they had to deal with, the Children of Hati. Hati isn't a name anyone would want to speak out loud willingly, if somebody said the name without purpose than you are punished. Two wolves actually did that once, they were stupid; one was Sam's ancestor and the other was Scars.

There was a prophecy about that, 'A wolf of red and white will mix with black and blue. By that, everything will be under they're fingertips. If they choose the path of darkness than their soul will be crupted for eternity and if they choose the doorway to light, they will be the hero of human-kind.. These wolves will look like us, one will be of pitch black with electric eyes that only has wonder and curiosity and the other will be of pure white with red eyes that has seen the wicked and have been to hell and back-'

There was more to the prophecy, but when Sam met Scar it didn't even occur to her or even bother her. Sam always thought it meant a wolf with red and white would be hurt all over because it's black and blue, like a person being bullied. It only was brought back to her when Seth yelled something about Hati about Sam when she was starting to wake up from her recent treatment.

Sam cleared her head, she was zoning out as well, she noticed the darkness inside Scar for the first time in forever. She fully wrapped her head around the fact when she stated that locking her up wouldn't do anything for her it would make the situation worse; she was telling the truth. The months Sam had been gone, there was report of a sudden large disappearance, somewhere in Florida. Scared it was Scar, she moved all the way up to Minnesota, it was honestly a beautiful place to live and she wished she could soak up in her massive tub with bubbles surrounding her with warm water sinking into her pores.