Chapter 37 Parent's Wrath

A/N: I don't even know if I am going to continue this fanfic when the end is near just a 2 or 3 chapter ahead. I totally lost my inspiration, I am glad Master Chef gave me an inspiration which is so absurd yet I kinda like it 😂 I don't know if you will like it but enjoy reading this chapter or maybe not ✌️🙏😤

Kongpope

When we got back I was startled when everyone informed me I was engaged. well I am with P'Arthit but it seems like it wasnt him when they describe that person as Rude, Childish, No fashion sense, Senseless and Anti-social.

Are they going to throw me to hell or what? I am kinda intrigue with their game. so I asked P'Arthit to help me to investigate for my "Rumor-Rude Fiancee" which I do not want to get wed for. because in my heart its only P'Arthit from the moment we bump, seeing his baby cheeks while sipping his pink milk I know he is the one for me.

I would pay a million baht just to see it everyday. too bad everyone had their plans for me that I am going to crash!

--

Arthit

Apple informed me that they are planning for a mystery game for Kongpope. She told me to trust them or rather trust her but how could I? They are selling Kongpope for someone who doesnt worth him. He claims me as his muse so he needs to make a move and do what it takes to make it like that!

So when I received a line chat from Kongpope stating that I need to pack few clothes, my important documents and bring myself perfectly fine

I am totally up to it. To tie knots with him as soon as possible. Before I regret not making myself clear to everyone.

Now we are here in Las Vegas Nevada standing hand in hand while facing the judge, when he confirmed our union we sealed it with a kiss. Dragging our only witness the ever supportive minion of Kongpope Aim.

The only person who understands Kongpope well other than me. Surely I will ask my husband to pay his leave for a month for being such a good friend to him.

After the procedure we took a selfie then a formal picture with the judge taken by a professional photographer Aim paid for Everything is all set.

We are married and no one cannot take us a part we thought everything will stop yet we just dig our greatest embarrassment in life

When Kongpope send the selfie all of a sudden Apple appear in front of us laughing like crazy! I dont understand why everything is so complicated when our love should with stand it all.

"Are you guys done?"

"What?"

"Oh come on Arthit! don't stare at me like that!

"Why are you here? Are you going to say that this is a candid marriage? that this judge is a fake that you commissioned? Tell me!"

"Of course not Arthit! I am just here to congratulate you guys.. I am just laughing because your parents and ours was so mad well fuming is the right word.. when you two decided to run away and get married without giving us a chance to explain our little surprise which you cease to comprehend well let me explain it to you what is really going on. when you called me last time, asking me for my help about a place where you are planning to propose to Kong, I asked our dad to talk to your parents for to ask your hand into a marriage. well Dad was so proud when I told him you are the seme in the relationship and laid all his cards for Arthit's parents to give his hand to you.

Too bad the moment we mention marriage his mom face lit up like his husband just confess his love for her, immediately she says yes and became the marriage coordinator reassuring us that she is professional in that field. Showing us her complete porfolio which amazed us. I am a bit jealous when she seems to adore my brother when me argh she  just hate me to get wedded to you. Back to the story

so when Aim told me that Kong decided to abduct and imprison you in Las Vegas
I totally lost my cool and drag my boyfriend to watch this meaningful moment
so did you get what I am trying to say?" When Apple finished her long speech, Can I ask someone help me to burry myself?

"Tell me is it me that you guys been describing? It is your halfway fault if you just describe well Kong and I won't do this kind of eloping!"

"Arthit it wasn't us! It was your mom who gave us the description of course mother knows best so we thought this brother of mine will realize it was you all long too bad he was smitten by you badly that he saw you whether it flaws or good as a whole package of PERFECTION"

After hearing that I was worried for our lives but my husband just smirk and bravely announced that we are going home to meet my mom. That he will take all the responsibility. It wasn't all his fault yet he assured me that everything will turn up right

I hope he knows what he is saying because my mom wrath cannot be easily swayed by mere sugar-coated words. She needs to see the real picture of truth, even how horrible is it.

"Kong my mom--"

"Trust me P'Arthit, I will win her favor don't worry she can plan us another wedding, cause I am planning to marry my muse again this time in front of his parents and soon in front of our future children"

Oh! Shit! This is not the right time to be blushing like a virgin maiden but I couldn't help Kongpope cheesy words is as smooth as ever.

Good luck to us back to Thailand.

---

Kongpope

Without P'Arthit knowledge the moment we arrived to Thailand I Immediately went to their house bring flowers and chocolates to court his mom but it seems like the moment she saw me. Her anger vanished as she called me to give her a hug

"Where is my son?"

"Mae, P'Arthit is tired of our flight so I wanted him to have enough rest to face you tomorrow so I left him softly sleeping in a hotel"

"A waste of money"

"Can't help it Mae, I just love him and money doesn't matter"

"Too smitten"

"Can't help it Mae, Mae I brought you chocolates and flowers I hope it can help to ease your anger.. I'm so sorry Mae I didn't know it was P'Arthit .. he was the opposite of what being describe and I cannot bare to lose him .. not in this lifetime"

His Mae get the flowers and chocolates put in the table rushly and finally shows her kept anger.

"Kongpope now you married my son, you better be ready for what you choose. I don't want seeing you running away for being this and that! You must know that my son is not as good as you when it comes to words so you better live without hearing "I love you" much from him. You better be ready to wake him up everyday pamper him with pink milk I don't know how long it will take and one more thing no matter what happen always remember to trust your husband even the world is against to him. You are the only one who are oblige to trust him so never fail to do that and I will continue to bestow my favors to you my second son"

Again after she scolded me and teaching me the things I must do. I thought I already face the punishment that she prepared but how I wish that I listen to my husband warning.

Too bad I decided to a be hero and already burried myself into a list of my near death situation orchestrated by my mother in law.

First in the list I need to prepare a full course meal for the family party 2 days from now. Appetizer must to appease the palate of Rojnapat family who loves the spices. Listed here they loves scallops with puree on the top
For Main dish they prefer meat (any style will do as long as it's spices is their) and for dessert they want a tiramisu.

On the first list ... I need to contact my lawyer for my last will and testament so my inheritance will easily be claim by my husband the moment I kill myself after completing the first task of my punishment and let my soul finish the others listed here.

👻👻👻