The Game // Gandrew

CW: SMUT

I got this idea from a terrible 1D fanfic I wrote in 2013 lmao 

Andrew and Garrett had a little sex game with each other. One of them would tease the other mercilessly, and try to drive their boyfriend crazy with horniness. The thing was, the one being teased had to act as oblivious as possible. Pretend not to notice. Not get hard, not moan, certainly not cum.

Garrett was in the shower and Andrew was in their bedroom, editing a video for Shane. Andrew suddenly remembered the game and wondered if Garrett might be down to play right now. He smiled at the thought of surprising Garrett and walked into the bathroom.

Garrett looked up as the door opened. "Hey baby", he said, with a smile. He looked so hot, water dripping down his body, his wet hair plastered to his head. Andrew didn't say a word, just stepped into the shower with a mischievous smile. Garrett picked up on what was happening immediately and pretended to be distracted with soaping his body.

Andrew got on his knees, looked up at Garrett with big innocent eyes, and suddenly engulfed his penis. Garrett couldn't help gasping but recovered quickly and kept pretending not to notice. He hummed casually as he washed his hair, but his voice kept breaking as he struggled not to moan.

Andrew stood up slowly, kissing all the way up Garretts dripping body. Eventually he was stood facing him, hands on Garretts hips, lips on Garretts neck. He balled Garretts wet hair up in his fist as he gently nibbled Garretts neck, chin and ears. Garrett actually let out a giggle which made Andrew want to giggle too.

This wasn't how the game was supposed to go, but when Andrew started laughing, he couldn't stop. Garrett couldn't help laughing when Andrew wheezed and they ended up having a stupid soap fight. But without warning, Garrett slammed Andrew softly against the shower wall and kissed him roughly. He whispered in his ear, tickling him with his hair "My turn to play now".

Andrew hid a smile as he pretended to be distracted with cleaning himself. Meanwhile, Garrett kneeled in front of his boyfriend and planted wet kisses on his thighs. Andrew moaned easier than Garrett and struggled not to start giggling again as Garrett squeezed his ass cheeks, and then gasped as Garrett suddenly began to suck him off. He recovered quickly and continued to act oblivious disguising his moans as coughs. Garrett tried a different approach. He slid one wet finger inside Andrew, watching his face closely. He tried another, and eventually all five fingers were pushing in and out. Andrews face was contorted and he was weak at the knees, pushing his back against the shower wall to keep himself up. He usually gave in so easily, but he was determined to beat Garrett this time.

Garrett knew Andrews weakness. He got on his knees behind the redhead. He grabbed Andrews hips and pulled him closer. He slid his tongue into his red hole, and began to eat him out, slowly but roughly. He was working his mouth almost hungrily. Andrew groaned and turned around, yanking Garrett up to his level, whining. "I give in baby. Please fuck me now. Please".

Garrett smirked and said "I knew you'd give in. You always give in".