Chapter 3

Bella's pov

When we got into forks Carlisle drove us into the woods and then we arrived at a big house and Rosalie said well Bella what do you think and I said oh my god this is really big and they all just laughed and then we all got out of the car and Carlisle said ok so Bella this is your house now too so what ever is in here is yours too and I said thank you Carlisle and then we walked into the house and it was beautiful and I said this is so great and then Alice said wait till you see your room and your closest and I said oh my and then Esme said ok Bella what do you want for you dinner and I said can I have sausages and chips and she said yes of course and she went into the kitchen and then Rosalie and Emmett walked over to me and Emmett said so Bella would you like to see your room.

I said yes please and then Emmett took my hand and brought me upstairs and Rosalie was following us and once we where upstairs we went into a room and by god it was big so I just fell to the ground with my mouth open and I said wait this is all for me and Rosalie said yes of course Bella your our daughter and I said thank you so much and I got off of the ground and hugged them and they both said your welcome and then I said what should I call you and Emmett said well you can call us by our names or you can call us mom and dad we do mind and I said you would really let me call you mom and dad.

Rosalie said yes we would Bella and I said thank you mommy and she just smiled and then Esme shouted up BELLA YOUR DINNER IS READY and I shouted down OK GRANDMA ILL BE RIGHT DOWN and then I hugged my new mom and dad again and I said thank you and I ran downstairs and I got my lunch and when I was done I was still hungry so hungry I could eat a house so I said grandma can I have some more food please and she looked at me in shock and she said your still hungry and I said yes I feel like I could eat a house.

Grandma then said ok sweetie pie and then she put more sausages in the cooker and cooked them and after a couple of minutes they were done and she gave them to me and I are them right away and I said thank you grandma and she said your welcome honey and then I saw Alice come into the kitchen followed by my mom and dad and she said ok Bella let's go and I said to were and she said shopping and I said no I don't like shopping and she said tough and I frowned at her and she said your going Bella now come on as she pulled me off of my seat and brought me to the door.

I said mommy I don't want to go and I started to cry and Alice let go of my and I ran to Rosalie and she said as I hugged her for dear life Bella what's wrong and I gasped every couple of minutes as I said mommy went shopping and died cause daddy beat her and Rosalie just said oh my god ok baby girl it's ok you don't have to go ok and then she looked at Alice and she said no taking her shopping Alice ok and Alice was shocked to say the least.

Alice then just said ok Rosalie I won't and mom said thank you and then I said ok no shopping anymore and then I said can I go to sleep now momma and she said yes you can and then she looked at daddy and he knew what she meant because he picked me up in his arms and carried me up to my room and lied me down on my bed and momma came into the room to and then daddy kissed me and said good night sweetheart.

I said goodnight daddy and he left and then mommy was about to leave when I said no momma don't go and I grabbed her arm and she looked at me and she said why baby and I said I don't want to be alone and she said ok baby and then she got onto my bed and started at rocking my hair and putting me to sleep but before I fell to sleep I said momma why are you always so cold and why do you never eat when I do and why are your eyes yellow and not blue like mine and momma said we will tell you tomorrow sweetie and I said ok momma and I fell to sleep dreaming of vampires and wolves.

Did you like it. Review and comment