Chapter 2

Bella's pov

When I got inside I walked into the house I heard Blane say Bella come into the living room and so I walked towards the living room while taking deep breaths and when I reached them I saw blame and 7 others and then Blane said hey Bella meet the Cullen's and I said hi nice to meet you and then Blane said ok Bella take a seat and I said ok and sat down on the couch and Blane said ok Bella this is the family that's adopting you and I said ok and then Blane said as he pointed to them this is Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper and I said where do you live and Esme said we live in forks and I said oh and then Blane said Bella there is some things you should know and I said ok like what and Blane said ok so living with the Cullen's is great for you Bella so you better not spoil it do you understand Bella.

I then said yes Blane I understand and then Blane said and also you aren't going to be adopted by the whole family and I said wait what then who's adopting me and Blane said well that's the thing the Cullen's want you to decide and I said sure but who and Carlisle said any of us Bella just pick me and Esme are married and Rosalie and Emmett are married and Alice and Jasper are married but Edward isn't so just pick none of us will be upset with who you pick isn't that right guys and they all said yes.

I said ok in that case I pick Rosalie and Emmett to be my adopted parents and as I said that they both smiled and Blane said ok then and he looked over at my new parents and said to them ok then Rosalie, Emmett follow me and so they followed him to his office maybe to sign some papers to say I was now there's and when they left i looked at the others and I said to them hey um I know it's a lot to ask but do you think you could adopt my boyfriend too and Alice said oh Bella we are sorry but we can't our laws don't let us adopt 2 people from the same care home and I said oh right with a sad face.

Rosalie and Emmett came back in and Emmett looked at me and said ok we are ready to go would you like some help getting your stuff and I said no I'm fine my boyfriend can help me and I ran upstairs into my room and I saw Ethan was packing my stuff for me so I said to him I love you do you know that and he looked at me and he said oh yes I rally do Bella and I said good and ran over to him and hugged himself he said I'm going to miss you Bella and I said me to I wish you could come too and he said yeah me too but I know I can't so here he said as he handed me my bag and I said thanks and then I kissed him and he kissed me back and I said keep in touch ok and he said yes I'll call every week.

I said good you better and then I walked out of the room and down to my new family when I got there they were standing at the door and when they saw me Rosalie said ok Bella you all set and I said yes I'm all good and then Carlisle said good let's go ok and I said ok and as I was leaving Blane said Bella can I get a goodbye and I turned around and said yes of course you do and I ran straight into his arms and I said oh thank you so much Blane I owe you and he said no Bella you don't just do me one thing and I said ok and Blane said don't screw it up and I laughed and said yeah I know and then we let go of each other and I went over to the Cullen's and I said let's go and they said ok and we left and got into their car and Carlisle drove us to forks.

Did you like it. Review and comment.