THANK YOU!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the people who had been one this and i didnt think people actuly would like this!! and im very happy!!!! RIGHT EVERYONE?!

blue: YES!!!! I THE MA-

classic: yup! thanks guysss!! *fall asleep on the couch that is in his office*

dream: hehe!!! thank youu!!

blue: loveee you!!! all my fanss!!!!!

fell: 0///////////////////////////////0 *passes out of the cuteness from his love lol*

outer: heh he will be fine! thank you guys!! 

know what did the askers say?

WolfFoxGirl123: Not a ask or a dare, just wanted to say its glad to have you guys back and at it again. Also ink wanna draw together? *holds a notebook and colored pencils*

awww!!  i love to draw with you!!! *WolfFoxGirl123* hehe and thank youuu so much!!

blue: aww thank you!!! WolfFoxGirl123 *hugs you* hehe i shall give you a bigggg hugg!!

error: -u-uu-ughhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Know i need you help og think a story any ideas let me know and it can be what ever ship it can be like DUstberry or Scifell or crossmare. hehehe!!! or i could do a onshote one i dont know or a Fallacy x Encer book!!! i just dont know and also WolfFoxGirl123 thank you soo muchh!!! for everything and also everyone else!!!!