CHAPTER FORTY-THREE.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, I have missed this" he cried out, an angelic moan coming from his body. "I hate being here when I could be out there with you."

Hannah released his cock from her mouth and placed her hand there instead, rubbing it up and down at a steady pace and adding pressure every now and again so that the pleasure didn't stop for Michael. He was pretty much shaking as he leaned down to rub his hand across Hannah's cheek, a sweet smile on his face yet there was still glimmers of desire there.

Hannah's lips were darkened and wet with saliva. Michael wanted nothing more but to fuck Hannah on the desk but his legs were restricting him from doing anything, he just had to keep reminding himself that he would be back home in a few weeks hopefully.

Swirling her tongue around Michael's tip, Hannah continued the action a few times and listened to his soft whimpers before finally engulfing his cock again. Hannah's cheeks were hallowed as she bobbed up and down without mercy, keen to get Michael to the edge so she could selfishly have her turn but also because she was desperate to see that expression that he made when he came down her throat. It wouldn't take long for Michael to reach his peak and Hannah couldn't wait to see it, the sight to heavenly it was almost unreal.

"Come on, sweetheart," Michael whimpered, tugging on Hannah's hair. "Make me - "

Michael was cut off by Hannah sucking on the head of his cock, desperate for him to be quiet so she could continue on. Usually, she adored it when he spoke dirty but she had missed this so much, just the intimacy of being with him sexually, but it had been too long.

After a couple of more minutes of Michael doing his best to keep his orgasm at bay, as he wanted to appreciate the feeling of Hannah's mouth going up and down his cock forever, Michael began to pant as he felt his orgasm coming. He was gagging for it, his hands tightening around Hannah's hair as he pushed her further up and down, quickening the pace.

"Holy shit," he whispered as he felt the world stop around him; the only thing he could feel was the pleasure of his orgasm rip through his body. The only words that were falling from his mouth was Hannah's name, repeating itself in a beautiful harmony. When Hannah finally came back up, a bit of cum dribbling down her cheek which she quickly swiped onto her finger and placed into her mouth, appreciating the taste. "God, you are something else, you know that," he said as he ran a hand through Hannah's hair.

Hannah looked irresistible, her lips plump and went, her hair slightly knotted from where Michael had been tugging on it, she was a masterpiece.

"Did I do okay?"

Michael chuckled before nodding, "Now get on that table."

+++

There had been plenty of chances for Luca to come to the hospital and make peace with Michael, or kill him, which ever one he decided to do. It was just typical of Luca to wait until Hannah was there, putting her in a position she did not want to be in. All she had done was nip to the toilets to clean herself up a little bit after Michael had finished with her, she was gone for no longer than ten minutes. Yet when she arrived and she saw the two guards laid out flat on the floor, she knew that he was there and that he was most likely there to finish off the job.

Hannah didn't know what came over her as she crouched down on the floor and grabbed the gun that had fell out from one of the guard's pockets. The killing machine felt heavy in her hands and Hannah was shaking as she held it in at an arm's length. She had no idea what to do with it, but she knew that it was loaded, and if needed, she would know how to use it. Hannah had only held a gun once and that was when Michael had handed it to her while he was getting ready, it was an odd experience and she didn't like it at all. There was too much power that came with holding a gun, power that Hannah couldn't handle.