chapter 4

Chapter 4

Recap:

Two that Austyn didn't seem happy about any of this. Austyn sat not saying anything for about 3 minutes before he fumed and fled from the restaurant. I ran after him because we had to talk. I managed to just jump into his car and belt up before he sped off. At first he just ignored me until the car came to a stop and that's when it happened...

What happened shocked me, Austyn turned to me, hugged me and started to cry, he started sobbing and trying to talk. He was trying to tell me he was scared that he wanted all of this but it was happening so fast he felt like he couldn't handle it and he didn't know whether he would be a good dad or not. I told him the truth that we wouldn't know how it would turn out until it happened but I told him that we'd try our best and that all we can do is our best and if we love each other and have people that love and support us we will be fine. We both cried into each other and then when we were able to stop crying for a while Austyn drove us back to his house where we went up to his room and made love. We fell asleep in each other's arms and even though we didn't know what would happen or if we'd be able to cope, we knew we had each other and a somewhat strange family.

The next day we went to school early to talk to Addie. When the bell rang for first class we left Addie's office and went to class, we said we would meet up at lunch to sort out a way that we could be in all the same classes together. We managed to get our timetable to be the same even though we weren't in the same year, Carrie and Hayden had told the school and so they knew that we were to be married and then Austyn and I told the principal that I was pregnant and that Austyn was the father etc and that we would feel a lot better if we could be together. We then spent the rest of our lunch with Sarah and Blaine, we all knew the situation each of us were in and we all agreed to keep my pregnancy a secret but the fact that we were going to be married to each other we decided to let people know. Danni was furious and her followers (the cheerleading team) said that we would all regret this blah blah blah. We however knew there was nothing they could do to us or say so we chose to ignore them. Austyn and I arranged a doctor's appointment and were excited about it all. Blaine and Sarah said they would come with us if we wanted them to and we accepted. So after school we went to the doctors (Austyn and I in our car and Sarah and Blaine in their car) and then after that we went back to Austyn and Sarah's house where we found all our stuff packed and we were all told by our parents that we were moving out into our own house but that all four of us would live in the same house but we were to share the same room as our fiancé but there were spare rooms for when Sarah and I wanted time together or rooms for when Austyn and Blaine wanted time together.

It was nice that we all got along and we were like a family, the best part was that we had our own families, we had our blood families, we had our people we trusted family and our best friends' family as that's what we all were; best friends.

We all became inseparable and were loving our lives even though they weren't the perfect fairy tale lives we had thought we'd have. Sarah and I had both been moved up into Austyn and Blaine's year but they had transferred to classes we all liked like we were all doing performing arts because I loved it and we were all doing art because Blaine loved it and we were all doing gym because Sarah and Austyn loved it. Obviously I couldn't participate in certain things in gym because I was pregnant but the teacher knew and Addie had given me a note to hand to our gym teacher. Danni and some of her followers such as Lacey aka Lace, Britney aka Tan, Lilith aka Lil and Sophie aka S. Soon all the cheerleaders suspected something because I hadn't been taking part in gym and I had been getting a bump, I was now only a few weeks pregnant but I was already showing. During gym whilst Sarah, Blaine and Austyn were taking part Danni faked a twisted ankle and came over to me to sit down on the bench I was sitting on. Danni faked a smile and then she sneered at me and said, "I know you're pregnant, and I know its Austyn's baby but I will tell the whole school its Blaine's baby if you don't do what I tell you too, got it?" I was so scared I just nodded meekly, and then Danni ran off saying she was fine now. I shakily got off the bench and started to walk to my family/ best friends and they could tell something was wrong as all the colour had drained from my face and I was struggling to stand. Austyn picked me up and Sarah and Blaine asked me what was wrong, I looked over at Danni to see if she was watching but she wasn't as she was busy acting like the queen to her followers and trying to attract all the boys by being the slut she is... so I lent in to whisper what Danni had said to me. Sarah was about ready to go beat up Danni but Blaine stopped her by kissing her, when they pulled apart they were both beaming, I knew that feeling well, that's when I realised what would make me feel better, I kissed Austyn and of course when we pulled apart we were both beaming too. The voice in my head was laughing and saying welcome to happy land. And yes I know I am crazy. We had all forgotten about Danni until she shouted, "Sapphire, get your fat butt over here and tell everyone how great I am and how the only reason Austyn picked you over me was because he feels sorry for you because some drunk client of yours got you knocked up." I sweetly asked Austyn to put me down but then when he did the fire inside me started and I charged at her like a livid bull ready to kill and I punched her right in that fake nose of hers then I said, "There, now you have a reason to go have plastic surgery on your nose again." I laughed in her face, then slapped her cheek and said "And that's for saying I'm a whore and look in the mirror if you want to see a real whore hunni. And FYI Austyn loves me, he was only with you because you are both popular and it's thanks to your party that I'm not a virgin anymore so suck on that you prostitute!" And with that I walked away then everyone erupted into clapping and cheers but Danni on the other hand ran away crying her eyes out.

Austyn, Blaine and Sarah picked me up the way they do when someone wins a soccer or football game and everyone started chanting "Sapphire rocks! Sapphire rocks! Sapphire rocks!" they chanted over and over again, but I was just tired from all the excitement so I asked Austyn, Blaine and Sarah to take me to Addie so I could lay down, when we got there Addie gave me some vitamins and some water and then told me to have a little sleep. Addie, Austyn, Blaine and Sarah were the last things I saw before I closed my eyes and fell into a dream of me being me and telling Danni where to shove her opinion and scheming. When I woke up everyone was there with me, talking about me asking Addie if I'd be ok and Addie telling them I'd be fine but that too much emotion will make me tired from now on as I am a few weeks pregnant. I yawned and sat up, everyone looked at me except Austyn who had already been looking at me since I woke up and holding my hand, I loved the way he always wanted to be near me or hold my hand etc. I loved having family and friends I could feel safe with, and I knew that no matter what Danni said or did I'd always have my family and friends with me to make me feel safe and warm. At this point a song went through my head, it was Colbie Calliat's song Bubbly, his is one of my favourite songs but I also really like Miaarose's version on Youtube.

I've been awake for a while now,

You got me feeling like a child now.

Cause' every time I see your bubbly face,

I get the tingles in a silly place.

It starts in my toes,

Makes me crinkle my nose.

Wherever it goes I always know,

That you make me smile,

Please stay for a while now.

Just take your time,

Wherever you go.

The rain is falling on my window pane,

But we are hiding in a safer place.

Under covers staying safe and warm,

You give me feelings that I adore.

What am I gunna say,

When you make me feel this way.

I just mmmm...

It starts in my toes,

Makes me crinkle my nose.

Wherever it goes I always know,

That you make me smile,

Please stay for a while now.

Just take your time,

Wherever you go.

I've been asleep for a while now,

You tucked me in just like a child now.

Cause every time you hold me in your arms,

I'm comfortable enough to feel warmth.

It starts in my soul,

And I lose all control.

When you kiss my nose,

The feeling shows.

Cause you make me smile,

Baby just take your time now,

Holding me tight.

Where ever, where ever, where ever you go.

Where ever you go I'll always know

Cause you make me smile here,

Just for a while.

That song to me not only applied to how Austyn made me feel but how my family/ best friends made me feel too.