All the newspapers have said the same thing

All the newspapers have said the same thing. I threw them in the trash and ran to Joe's bachelor pad. When I was in the taxi, I texted Colton.

Rushing to Joe's house. He's doing drugs... I know you said it's bad but I can't deal with it.

I don't know what you can do to help him. He's his own person. Colton texted back.

I got to his house and ran inside since the door was unlocked. "Joe!" I yelled his name.

"Fucking freeze, lady!" some guy pointed a gun at me. His hand was shaking.

"I'm here for Joe!" I looked over and saw Joe on the ground

"I'm here for Joe!" I looked over and saw Joe on the ground. He was filled with sweat, his fingers were blue and he was seizing. 

"We don't care who you're here for!" he kept his gun pointed to me.

"Can I see Joe?! He's overdosing!!" I screamed. He waved his gun to go ahead.

I ran over to Joe and check his pulse. He was overdosing. I stood up and looked at the guy, "do you all have NARCAN?!" I asked.

No one answered. I got louder.

"You guys have any NARCAN?! If this guy dies, it's on you! Not him! You watched him die! You didn't help. So tell me who has NARCAN!?" I glared at him.

Some dude comes forward and gives me the spray.

"Thanks. Now one of you call 911, then get the fuck out of here! Never show your face!" I glared. I bent down and started reviving Joe with NARCAN. The guy who gave me a spray called 911 and then they were out.

5 hours later, after the innocent, I was in the ER waiting room with Joe's parents, Nick and Selena. Colton is on his way home. 

Finally, we saw Joe's ER doctor come out. We were all praying for good results.

"Good news is that he's alive and well... it's because of you," he pointed to me and I smiled, "if you didn't get that NARCAN in time, he'd be brain dead... I didn't see any memory loss but he is waking up and maybe groggy... This seemed like a forced- overdose and I do recommend him to go to rehab..."

"Thank you," we all thanked the doctor.

"By his request, he wants to see you," he pointed to me, "first." 

I stood up and followed the doctor to Joe's room. I was nervous. I couldn't imagine what I do if I didn't bump into Selena in Starbucks. He'd be gone. He's a jerk why did I save him? Did I love him? Could I actually have him killed?

I walked into the room and my thoughts went away when I saw him, "hey..." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Hey, princess," he grinned at him. His voice was just raspy which was sexy but I can't think like that.

"How are you feeling?" I went to his bedside.

"I could be better..." he coughed, he looked me into the eyes and smiled, "why were you coming to see me?"

I took a deep breath, "I bumped into your sister at Starbucks and she blamed me for this...I saw that you're doing drugs... I rushed over and saw four men at your house...and one pointed a gun to me..."

He sighed, "the magazines were lying...I'm not a drug addict...the guys that were at my house...they were the ones who assaulted Adam...I tried to talk to him but they forced opioids in my mouth and caused my overdose... now they want me to go to rehab..."

"Uh, yeah," I nodded my head, "we all think you should go to rehab..."

"If I do, I'll lose my streak for good...people will think I'm a pussy...then Nick is out of the job." he sighed.

"Then let me fight...Nick can manage me...," I sighed, I'm doing what my dad always wishes I'd do, "I'll be in the ring for you."

"You'd do that?" he took my hand and played with my fingers

"Yes," I smiled, "I'll visit you every weekend in rehab... you can watch me on Tv kick butt. I just want you to get better..." 

Joe smiled at me, "can I kiss you, princess?" 

I nodded my head and bent down to kiss him.

"What about Sophie?" I asked between the kiss.

"What about her? She was just a one-time thing in California," he grinned, "plus I'm the committed type."

I knew that but it felt somewhat good to hear, "what am I to you?" I kissed his chin.

"A girl that I deeply care about. My girl." he grinned. I felt more butterflies grow in my stomach.

"You better be careful or we'll both be naked ri--" I stopped when I noticed his parents entered the room. Joe chuckled.

"I'm going to rehab, mom...dad... just find me a great one...and Nick, you're Demi's manager while I'm away. Don't do anything I WOULD do." Joe chuckled. I held his hand tight. I know we weren't a couple, but it felt good to have my hand in his. Knowing that he called me his girl.

____________________________________________________________

Hope it's not too much for you!!

Enjoy!

xoxo Chloe.