Alone Time ;)

~Previously on My dad~

"Ah, fuck, J-jimin." I moaned.
________________________________

Nothing else happened that night because my mom woke up and almost caught us. But luckily she didn't. I woke up early. My mom was at work around this time until 5-6 pm. Which meant that I had Jimin all to myself. As I started to think about Jimin I got more and more needy for him. I walked downstairs and looked out of the window to see his car wasn't there. He must've gone out. I walked into my moms bedroom and searched for random things. After five minutes of searching I found a vibrator in her drawer. I picked it up and scanned it slowly. I closed the drawer and walked back to my room closing my door. I sat on my bed. I was thinking about all the things that had touched it, but then I realized nothing had touched it because it had a clear packaging around it. So it must be new, and never used. I took it out of its packaging. I slipped off my shorts and panties. I turned on the vibrator to "low" then placed it gently on my pussy. Once the vibration hit me I got so wet.

"F~fuck." I moaned.

I started rubbing it in my flaps faster.

"Mmm..J-Jimin.." I moaned louder.

I was getting so horny I couldn't help it. I turned the vibrator on high and placed it back on my pussy. The vibration was so fast and hard it felt super pleasurable. I rubbed it in my flaps harder and faster. Making me moan Jimin's name.

"Ah,f-fuck.. J-jimin!" I moaned.

I then shoved it in my clit and pumped it back and forth while it was vibrating inside of me.

"Ahhh!" I moaned.

"Fuck this is so intense!" I moaned.

I took the vibrator out of me because I noticed a dildo in the packaging as well. I pulled out the dildo and shoved it up my clit, pumping it back and forth inside me, bringing me so close.

"Fuck, yes! Ohhhh, mmm." I moaned.

I picked up the vibrator as well and put it inside me along with the dildo. I turned it on high and then thrusted then so hard and fast inside of me making me cum.

"Fuck!! J-jimin!" I screamed.

I turned off the vibrator and placed it off to the side. I still wanted More. I shoved the dildo back up my clit and pumped it inside me. Popping noises started filling the room as I thrusted harder. I started thrusting myself against the dildo while pumping it inside of me.

"Oh god yes! F~~fuck!!" I screamed.

I then started squirting.

"Fuck yes!!!" I screamed louder.

"Oh yeah!" I screamed.

I still continued to pump it hard and fast inside of me. My walls were clenching around the dildo, and my body was shaking but I still decided to continue. I pumped it even harder, deeper, and faster.

"F-f-fuck! Oh god yes! Ahh!! Jimin!!" I screamed.
_________________________________