The Magical Place

Start from the beginning

I then look back to the others in the room to see all of the other bodyguards unconcious with the woman in the far left corner of the room terrified as May runs out of the room, whom I'm presuming in Vanchat as he is nowhere to be seen. I then notice Ward momentarily rub his left shoulder as he squint in pain, a gunshot wound that he got from when Coulson was taken.

"Let's go." I tell him before leave. We both then run towards the elevator, but of Fitz and Simmons where successful then Vanchat will be there. We then arrive to the elevator, but just as we do the doors close and we loose him.

"Skye, you're up." Ward tells her over coms before we both begin to head up the near stairwell.

Once we arrive on the roof, myself and Ward exit the stairwell just as Vanchat sprints out of the elevator ahead of us with a gun in his right hand, but he stops when he sees Hand and her team and her teams' guns aimed at Vanchat. Myself and Ward then wall up from behind Vanchat, and Ward takes Vanchat's gum from him with his right hand.

"Mr. Vanchat. We were hoping you could help us find a friend." Hand explains to Vanchat.

[Victoria Hand]

(Skip to The B.U.S.)

After arriving back to The B.U.S. where dozens of Hand's team have decided to take over as we fly to The Fridge, and right now Hand has called meeting with a mere few of her team in the briefing room and May, Ward, myself, Fitz and Simmons join the meeting.

"... The burnt remains recovered at the site are believed to be those of Agent trainee Michael Peterson. Other physical evidence has proven scarce. Nothing relating to Mr. Po, his Centipede associates, or their location has been found." Hand explains as I.D.'s of Coulson, Vanchat and Po are shown on the wall computer.

"Any progress with Vanchat?" Ward speaks up.

"Nothing actionable, Agent Ward, but I have my best interrogator in there right now." Hand pulls up the security footage of Vanchat in the interrogation room on the wall computer "Vanchat will talk, and rest assured, when he does, not a single stone will be left unturned until we take down Centipede." She explains.

"And find Agent Coulson." Simmons says as Fitz also says "And get Coulson back." Before an Alarm begins to sound through The B.U.S.

"We have a security breach. Someone's hacking the system." Hand says to us... Skye. I then begin to head to Skye's bunk with everyone following in tow, and Hand steps in front of me before she slides open Skyes bunk door to reveal Skye sitting cross-legged on her laptop, and the alarm stops blaring.

"Just in time. Can you override this?" Skye holds up her Tracking Bracelette on her right wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hand demands from Skye incredulously.

"The money trail's our key to finding Coulson. I just need to gain access to Vanchat's financials, and from there, I should be able to trace Centipede's payments and then hack into their account." Skye explains to her.