I have something that will help you ✨

The love birds, Can and Sanem, hardly escaped from the agency to spend time together. Then went to Can's. They tried to cook, but definitely failed because when they're together they're out of their minds. Can knew this would happen from a while. He ordered pizza because he knew if he didn't they'll keep starving, because of their fail, till they cook again.

After the pizza, they sat watching a movie as love birds, eating popcorn while Sanem is laying on his shoulder and side hugging. With the end of the movie, Sanem's eyes were full of tears, she was crying, which because the movie's couple broke-up. "Are you crying?" Can said when he noticed her. "But this is a terrible ending, they loved each other very much!" Sanem answered while crying.

Can smiled. Rubbing her soft cheeks and wiping her tears he said, "I have something that will help you." She stared at him. Can softly and passionately kissed Sanem's rosy lips a soft, slight kiss that lasted less than two seconds. Sanem placed her hands on his chest and looked in his eyes a look he can't resist.

"It didn't help me a lot to be honest, but i think another one would really help me." She said with a sexy look in her eyes. Can looked in her eyes then down to her lips with desire and a hot look, he slowly got closer to kiss her, but her phone ringing stopped them. She held her phone and said, "It's Cey Cey, i have to answer it seems important." Sanem took her phone and answered the call near the wall.

A minute before they ended the call, Can got closer to her and she didn't notice him because she was busy with her call with Cey Cey. Sanem was standing as her back facing Can so she didn't see him. The moment Sanem ended the call, Can put his hands on her waist and turned her around so she's facing him. She was about to scream but Can silenced her mouth with a long, passionate, deep kiss.

Her scream was turned into a moan. He pushed her into the nearest wall and put his arms on the wall so she can't get out, all without separating their lips. Her hands were moving in his chest, back, face and hair. They ended the kiss after eternity. After the kiss Can looked to Sanem's lips then up into her eyes.

He got closer to her ears and with his soft, hot, warm, charming voice he whispered, "I hope this helped you enough, bebek." She closed her eyes when she felt trembles as he whispered in her ear then went down to smell her neck and touched it with his nose, and removed her hair from her neck with his soft, warm fingers. She answered, "You might not know this but i'm in my best right now."

He laughed a small laugh and said, "Baya, baya, baya iyi ..." Can removed his arms from around Sanem on the wall and winked a wink, that made her lose her mind, and went to the kitchen.