I’ve never been shy about my body. I am head cheer leader, and queen bee in this school. I have the perfect appearance. Long blond hair and bright green eyes. I have the perfect body, and the perfect muscles.

Guys always tell me I’m hot and sexy. But it’s not like it matters what they think.

After I finished my shower I walked to my locker and changed.

Today I had decided on a very cute skirt, the bottom had a black lace finish, and small purple gemstones surrounded the lace. My shirt was a simple black tank top that ended just above my skirt showing off some of my skin. And I had decided on a purple cardigan.

It wasn’t anything big, but I was tired this morning. I spend most of the night thinking about the stupid routine I have to work on. I couldn't sleep, and hardly slept an hour by the time I had to get up for school.

The second I stepped outside of the locker room Angie and Alex caught up with me.

“So how’s the routine going?” Alex asked.

I groaned. “How do you think it’s going?” I snapped.

She shrugged off my attitude, probably because she was so used to it.

“Sorry, I didn’t sleep last time. I feel like shit and I want to go home.” I said while walking in front of them and stopping at my locker.

I grabbed my purse from my locker and looked through it, looking for my phone.

When I found it I checked and saw that I had one text message.

‘Hey babe, wanna ditch first? - Josh’

I scowled, no I do not want to do anything that involves manual labor. Maybe something that involves a bed, and being alone.

‘Sorry, have things to do. Maybe later’ I sent him as I took a step from my locker, closing it with a hard bang as I continued to look down and into my purse.

Lip gloss.

That it until I felt someone bump into me.

“What the fuck!” I yelled as I took a step back to balance myself out, but with long heels on, that was easier said than done.

I looked up and scowled as I noticed Mary and her best friend… Isabelle.

She and her friend were wearing their usual apparel. Baggy jeans, basketball shoes, and a white t-shirt. The only difference was that while Mary wore her hair in a ponytail, Isabelle had her hair in a bun.

“You shouldn’t be standing in the middle of the hallway.” I heard Mary say as she scowled at me.

I almost growled as I glared at her.

“I can stand where ever the hell I want, maybe you should watch where you’re going so you don't crash into people. I wouldn't want to catch… anything you have.” I said while eyeing her up and down with a scowl on my face.

I could tell that I had pissed her off even more by my comment because of the deep scowl forming on her lips.

“I’M GAY… I don't have some freaking contagious disease that will kill you.” She said while glaring at me.

I pretended to shiver as she looked at me. “Burr…” I said while smirking. “If only looks could kill.” I said while laughing at her.

I watched her take deep breaths, trying to calm herself down as she looked at me.

“Then you would already be dead.” She said while glaring at me.

“Let’s go Mary, she isn’t worth our time.” Her friend Isabelle said while trying to pull her away.

“Bite me!” I heard Mary say while walking away.

“I would ask you where, but then you’d probably get happy because of that, wouldn't you?” I said while smirking at her.

She just glared at me one last time before turning away from me and stalking away.

My friends came up to me after they had completely left my vision.

“That was scary.” Angie said.

“Yea, those lesbian girls are way to manly.” I heard Alex say.

I almost chuckled at how cliché that comment was.

Not all lesbians are manly.

Looks can be deceiving

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Uhhh tell me what you think. I’m naturally a very nice person and it’s kind of hard to write as though I were a bitch. Haha

But I didn’t think this came out that bad... but tell me what you think anyways. 

A book in the life of a queen bee and bitch.

Remember, we are all humans.

:D

Vote and comment. PWEASE!

Edited :)