Sexy talking

Imma try somthing different
*ETHANS POV*

I awoke to a soft kiss planted on my neck, I woke like this most mornings now.

"Morning." Rose said cheerfully like always, she was the only one that didn't know what I had done to blue. She was the only one that was talking to me.

"Morning.." I say sighing and kissing her back.

I slid out of bed and told her I was going to go make coffee but I was actually going to go to Adrian.

I carefully knocked on his and blues door and knowing blue slept through most things that she wouldn't wake.
"Hi.." He said stepping into the hallway and closing the door behind him.
"I-i.. I'm so so so so so so so incredibly sorry." A few tears escaped down my cheeks and he gave a small, sad smile.
He reached out and hugged me. God how I missed this. Him.

"I'm sorry too." He said, muffled by my neck. "I knew what would happen and I let it." He says squeezing me tighter. "I love you." I cry harder, full on sobbing.
"I love you to baby boy." I giggle at the nickname.

"You should probably talk to blue though.. I'm not forcing you too but I don't think shes mentally well either." I nod.

I feel a small tap on my shoulder and see Nikki holding her arms out. I quickly spun around and squeeze her too.
"Y-you guys don't t-think I'm a monster do you?"
"Definitely not." Adrian says hugging me from behind and I look at Nikki as she faults for a second. Good lord, Kill me please. Erase time!
"Depends.." She says seriously and then laughing. "What a dumb question! We love you no matter what. It was partly blues fault to though, she pushed you a little far.
"No.. this is not her fault she didn't know." I say.

"Okay enough on this topic it's done know." Adrian says uncomfortable that we brought up blue.

"Mkay can we actually swim today?" Nikki giggles.
"Yes, please! It's killer hot outside."Rei complains, joining in the little party we had going on here.

"Go get your swimmers on then, and wake up everyone else." Adrian sighs.
"Okie dokie!" Rei chirps.
"O-oh and Rei?"
"Mm?"
"I-I'm sorry about.. the other night.." Adrian says shakily. Rei's father used to abuse him and shit about being gay and I had saved him, Reian is his full name, he hears it and it's like a switch flipped in his brain. "It's fine!" He says hugging the considerably taller and broader male.

He was so fucking good looking sometimes it was unbearable.
Rei slipped away and Adrian caught me checking him out. "Like what you see pretty boy?" He smirked putting me against the wall. oh good god, I was considerably turned on but I hated that I thought of blue as he looked at me like that.

He pushed his hips against mine and 'accidentally' grinded against me. I let out a real moan and his smirk failed him when he remembered what had happened next. Instead I hungrily shoved my tongue in his mouth and moaned as he kept grinding. 

"Oi! You two get a room!" Jess called, laughing her ass off, not that she had much of one anyways.

"Cmon lets get ready." He sighed.
"We'll continue this later." He added winking at me, walking back into his room.

I was gonna have to do something to fix this boner.

I walked back to my room at this house and laid on the bed, it wasn't as awesome as our penthouse at the club but it was pretty cool.

I slipped my hard cock out of my briefs and began slowly pumping myself, making myself harder as I thought of Adrian, his hard body, the way he had fucked me. He was the only person I would ever imagine of dominating me. Well.. Beside levi.. I missed him so much.!Nikki was still below me.

As I went harder I couldn't help it but my thoughts turned to blue. The way she shivered at my touch and moaned out my name when I had sucked her... 
it only made me harder! Deciding I would get to many questions if I was late I grabbed my boxer briefs and pulled them on before my swimmer shorts to hide my erection. Threw on my shirt and grabbed a towel.

I had a good body, tan, toned all of that and so was Adrian though he had always looked better then me.

When I made it to the pool I punched in the key code ( 2019 😅) in it and it popped open.

It was like a beach, sandy shore and crystal clear, heated water.

I laid my towel down on the sand and took my shirt off. I sat on my towel not bothering to look up at the stares of my friends. Though I had noticed Adrian with a sleeping blue in his lap, smiling down at his phone.

I looked up once to see Nikki pushing and splashing rose, Jess and Rei building a sand castle and Zack floating like a starfish. 

My phone buzzed in my hand and I quickly looked down at it.

Sexy jock🖕😍: heyya baby boy😘

Me: why are you texting me when I can see you?

Sexy jock🖕😍: do you want me to tease you into getting a boner aloud?

me: 1. Why tease me into a boner now 2.
You've already done it.

Sexy jock🖕😍: just by me saying baby boi? Lol your weak.

Me: no when you left me half hard after you grinded on me Bitch.

Sexy jock🖕😍: naw sorry Ethey ❤️❤️
Wait but I still have a chance to make you fully hard 😁

Me: nah I uh.. did that myself 😅

Sexy jock🖕😍: you sinful boy. Thinking of me?

Me: maybe... haha. You and someone else?

Sexy jock🖕😍: oooooo~ tell me!

Me:nahhh..

I turned my phone off and got up and slipped into the water and rose (tried) to run to me. Though failed horribly.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Whales...
Cheese
Left..
East.. Cookies.