16

DJ POV

So today passion is coming over to drop Janet off. She doesn't know what's coming to her fine ass.

I hear the door open and close, and some keys drop on the table. I already know it's Passion, so I go in the living room with just some basketball shorts and no shirt, cause ik she gon b lookin.

Passion POV

So tell me why DJ fine ass gon come out his room with just some shorts on, knowing imma b lookin, with my looking ass.

Passion: Janet is sleep so u don't have 2 worry bout her being all up on yo ugly ass.

DJ: Nigga I'm not ugly, but gimmie me my baby

I hand DJ Janet, when he takes her into da room I make myself comfortable by goin my ass in his kitchen and make me a sandwich.

DJ POV

So when I come back from putting JJ in her bed, I see passion eating this big-ass sandwich (like bishh whet). the passion you know you fat ass fuck for dat rite. Nigga please like you ass ain't do the same when u came to my house. she says that and turns back around to finish her sandwich, so I take this chance to get her back. I walk over to her and snatched the sandwich out of her hand threw it and the garbage. man, when I tell u she was pissed. but guess what. I DONT GIVE A FUCKK "Chris Tucker Voice". I turn around and walk into my room where i got a big bucket of ice-cold water in. when she comes running into my room i take the bucket of water and dump it on her, then i run my ass straight out the room.

Passion POV

When DJ did that shit he did I was PISSED, but I ain't gon show it cause imma get his ass back twice as hard, like nigga I get dumping water on me, BUT NIGGA THROWING MY DAMN SANDWICH AWAY. that's just rude af On G.frfr tho imma get his evil ass, thug ass, fine ass. (passion girl u ain't supposed to b talking bout how fine he is, u supposed 2 b mad at him). anyways IMMA GET HIM.