Take A Picture, It Lasts Longer

Passion's POV

When Janet and I got done with our girl's day out its 9:00 pm. She asked if she could spend the night at my house I told her yes.

So I'm gonna call DJ when we get home. When we arrive at my house Janet is knocked out so I carry her in and lay her down in the guest room. Then I go back outside to get our bags.

When I'm settled I see Janet coming downstairs rubbing her eyes. "Hey sweetie"

"Hey did you call my dad to let him know I'm here?"

"No want to do it now?" I ask her. She nods a yes then I called him on facetime."Hey DJ Janet is staying the night at my house so I'll bring her home tomorrow" I said. "Sure let me see her real quick"

"Alright"

"Hey pumpkin daddy just wants to say goodnight to his baby," he says. "Goodnight daddy, but I'm Passion's baby now. Sorry, daddy." Janet says while blowing her dad a kiss and going back to the guest room.

I laughed as she left "I told your ass that was my baby" I said while laughing again.

"Oh I got your ass when you come to drop her off tomorrow since you want to steal my baby from me," he says while laughing.

"Whatever DJ, don't get jealous because you don't have got a baby anymore," I said.

"Yes I do have a baby," he says.

"Oh, and who is that?" I ask.

"You"

"Oh really now? So I'm your baby now. Last time I check you're nowhere close to being my daddy"

"Yes I am your daddy because I bet I'm going to have you yelling that while I'm all up in that..." l

"LALALA I'm not listening, you're are so nasty DJ. I did not want to hear that"

By now he's dying of laughter
"It's not funny," I said while going upstairs to my room which's two doors down from where Janet is sleeping.

"Aye, I'm gonna call you right back DJ I'm gonna hop in the shower. I'll facetime you as soon as I'm done so don't go to sleep."

"Hmm ok," he says.

I hang up and get out some black and gray boy shorts and my underwear with my black sports bra then I hop in the shower.

When I get done I lotion up and get dressed. Back in bed relaxed I and facetime DJ back.

"Hey I'm back"

"Took you long enough," he says.

This time I notice that he is wearing black gym shorts and no shirt.

I mean...

That body looking about right.

It's a nice 6pc and it's golden with all his tattoos on it.

mmm mmm mmm.

I would lick whip cream off that body.

JESUS yess.

"The Lord Is My Sheperd He Knows What I Want"

"Passion, Passion, PASSION!!!" DJ's voice ran through my ears snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, what?" I said.

"Take a picture it might last longer," he says with his cocky ass.

"Okay"

I take out my iPad and take a picture. "I know you didn't take a picture," he says.

"Yes I did see look"

I showed him the picture moments later he starts laughing.

"Damn I'm sexy," he says.

"Nigga no you're not I'm sexy," I said taking a picture of myself and showing it to him.

His jaw hanged.

"See I told you I'm sexy," I said.

"Hell yeah you are sexy I see why I like your cocky ass so much," he says.

"Whatever DJ" I yawn.

"Goodnight boo," I said.

"Goodnight bae" we hang up. As soon as I turn off my lamp to go to bed I hear a knock at my door. when I open it it's Janet.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"I can't sleep, can I sleep with you?" she asked.

"Yeah sure," We got into bed and she snuggles up against me. "Passion?"

"Yes, sweetie? Can you sing to me? she asked and I smile "Sure"

~If I Can Make Time Stand Still. Then I Know We'd Live This Moment Forever. Can We Stay Right Here? You Don't Have To Go Baby Close That Door. I Hate Missin You.~

-Cherish Moment In Time

By the time I got to that line, she was fast asleep.