Chapter 1 - The Search

A/N: Inspired from BlackHood234's Signal. I really love his concept of his stories. Please follow him, he makes great stories.

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE

Bored, As always. The names Jung Y/N, I live with my auntie since my mom sent me here in Seoul. I get to meet a lot of friends here but I still get bullied.

My alarm clock rings and I rushed to my bathroom to take a bath, I cook my breakfast then I ate it and I rushed to the school bus. I finally got in and I went to sit beside with my best friend, Jimin

"Sup dude" we do our friend handshake

"I'm good Jim" I said as I sat down beside him

"I know you Y/N" Jimin said "Your not good"

"I know, I know" I said "Congrats between you and Mina by the way"

"Oh, Thanks dude" he said he scratched his head "How's between you and Jihyo?"

"Still the same, being her friend is enough" I said and look down "People thinks that I get close to Jihyo cause she's in perfect shape"

"Dude, you've been friends with Jihyo since Pre-school" he said "You gotta tell her now your feeling before it's to late"

Jihyo was my first friend since Pre-school. Sometimes, kids bully her and I always stood up for her. Looks like now it's going different, I'm getting bullied and she stood up for me.

The reason people bully her from the past is because of her shape. People calling her fat makes me wanna stood up for her. Cause of that, Jihyo almost killed herself but I'm glad that I stopped her.

I'm the one who helped Jihyo to be fit, she's really thankful to me and she feels confident now that she's fit. It doesn't changed her attitude, she's even more shy with me though.

I'm always thinking to myself, Am I the one to be with Jihyo? That question keeps coming in my head till today.

I love Jihyo since elementary, Always helping her makes me feel a real man. I love her before she lose her weight, I love everything about her. She's smart, beautiful, confident, and loyal.

Maybe Jimin is right, I gotta confess to Jihyo.

TIMESKIP (SCHOOL)

I'm at the caféteria alone, Jimin is with his other friends. I'm also friends with them but we're not close like I do with Jimin.

Suddenly, Mina came to me.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well, I was thinking since me and Jimin are together" she paused "Does really fight for me?"

Flashback

"Jimin, are you sure you love Mina?" I asked

"Yeah, of course" he said

"Why do you love her?"

"Well, she's beautiful, she's smart and she's loyal" he said

"Good, and one last thing" I paused "Do you wanna fight for her?"

"Yes, No matter what happened to us, were gonna face it together" he said