"I don't want a baby from a woman like you, We are getting rid of this baby right now!"He said and began to walk towards the door when Elsa stood up from the bed and ran to him stopping him by holding his arm tears won't stop rolling down from her cheeks.

"Jack please don't do this I can't live like this, Jack you don't want to keep this baby, Alright after giving birth I will give this baby to the orphanage but please don't do this I can't live with the burden of killing my own child I promise I will do anything you'll tell me to I will never bother you ever again"She said and got on her knees crying harder by each second, he looked at her she was crying like that again, Can I live with the burden of killing my own child? He thought he brushed his hand in his hair and looked at Elsa again.

"Alright, but remember your promise that you will give this baby to the orphanage"He said she looked up at him as she slightly nodded her head and he left the room.

"I promise"She whispered to herself again and again as she placed her hand on her stomach leaning against the wall she slightly smiled that she finally succeeded in saving her baby.

"You will be my new reason for living"She whispered with her hand still on her stomach she sighed deeply and after a day doctors discharged her and Tadashi came to pick her up.

"Tadashi you're not angry with me?"She asked him he stopped the car looking at her smiling softly cupping her cheek in his hand.

"I'm not, I'm happy to know about the little one and I will steal your baby just to let you know Elsie, your baby is my baby"He said and blushed after noticing what he had just said and she blushed too and started to laugh.

"And you little one, be prepare to call me your daddy no.2"He turned to her stomach she started to laugh and he dropped her home.

Tadashi's POV:
                    I was sitting in the park on the bench dialing Aunt Cass' number it's been two weeks since I found out about Elsa being pregnant I brushed my hand in my hair frustrated Aunt Cass picked up.

"Hello? Aunt Cass?"

"Hello Tadashi, How are you?"

"I'm good Aunt, H-how's Hiro?"

"Well Tadashi he's still the same, But don't worry honey I'm sure he'll get better soon"I began to tear up I don't know why?

"Tadashi my love, What's wrong? Why are you crying? Be brave darling"

"I don't know Aunt Cass I'm feeling like I'm stuck here and I'll never come back, I miss you guys and I feel like I will not see Hiro waking up, I will miss everything"

"Listen Tadashi what are you saying? I don't wanna hear any of this stuff from your mouth! Believe in yourself and remember that you're the only family Hiro have, Think positive alright?"I nodded I'm just feeling odd unlike other semesters.

"I'm sorry Aunt Cass, Gotta Go classes are starting"I lied and quickly hung up I brought my knees close to my chest I sighed deeply and felt someone sitting beside me I looked up wiping my tears away.

"Why are you crying? Men shouldn't cry"It was Jack I sat straight and looked at him he was frowning as always I shook my head.

"The person who doesn't cry isn't even a human"I said looking at him he looked down with the same look.

"It's useless to cry when it makes you weak"He answered looking at me I saw the same sadness, sorrow, brokenness in his eyes and he quickly looked away.