Mr. Bully🍎

He is sweating bullets...he can barely focus in class as his mind is a thousand miles away.

Grayson seats at his seat and patiently waits for the bell to release him from his desk, and leave school. He knows he only has a few moments to leave the classroom, rush down the halls, out the front door and to his bike before he is caught by his bully.

For young Grayson people might assume that you're stopped being picked on and teased after Junior year maybe even Sophomore if you reach that level of popularity...but not for Grayson.

Ever since the first day of High school he has been harassed, tortured, humiliated, picked on, teased, and bullied all of high school.

Grayson patiently waits in his seat, feet tapping on the floor, his legs shake with nerves and he keeps his head down to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"The only thing that I want done tonight are lessons 4,7, and 15 from your books" Mr. Alfonzo told the class.

A loud groan given by all the students

"It's not that much everyone, come now" Mr. Alfonzo reassured the class

Grayson looked at the clock, 5 more minutes...it feels like 12 hours!

Grayson can't, could not be stopped today...he had to be home to help his family set up for Halloween.  A lame excuse in the eyes of a bully but he also couldn't explain to his folks why he had ripped another pair of briefs.

"Mr. A, how do you know if...." Denver asked but Grayson couldn't stay focus long enough as his mind wandered over to the window to see if there was a crowd forming around the bikes.

"The only thing you will have to worry about on Friday's test is Chapters 1, 2, and 3." Mr. Alfonzo told the class

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG!!!!

Grayson almost believe his ears, finally, the end of the school day. Now time to book it.

Grayson gathered up his notes and threw them in his book bag and draped it over his shoulder. He ran to the front of the door and clustered with the rest wiggling his way out when....

"Mr. Brief?, may I have a word on your essay? Mr. Alfonzo yelled out

"Ooooohhh" the rest of the boys had said as they chuckled and laughed as they exited the room.

Grayson heart dropped he was not going to make it to his bike in time...maybe the bullies won't be around the school...hopefully.

"Yes, Mr. A?" I answered

A few lads lingered left at their desks, but Grayson walked over to Me. Alfonzo's desk.

"I was looking at the argument you were making in your first paragraph and I didn't quite understand what you were going for?" Mr. Alfonzo asked

Grayson felt a little less stressed since he felt pretty confident on his paper.

"Oh, yes of course. I was trying to illustrate the-" Grayson was cut off by Mr. Alfonzo

"Ashton can you shut the door behind you, please?"

"Yes, Mr. A" Ashton did with a cheerful smile on his face.

"Go on" Mr. Alfonzo said as he made his way to the door.

Grayson was beginning to worry a little.

"Um, yes so like I was saying, the reason that the In-" again Grayson stopped talking, but not by Mr. Alfonzo talking but by the very nonchalant locking of the metal door of Mr. Alfonzo classroom.

"M...mm...Mr. A?" Grayson shook as his back was turned to Mr. Alfonzo.

"What happened to sir, you little nerd!?" Mr. Alfonzo charged at Grayson and before Grayson was able to turn around and block Mr. A...Mr. Alfonzo had a tight grip on the back waistband of Grayson's baby blue boxer briefs.

Grayson was frozen with fear...he couldn't describe the amount of stress that was twirling around in him.

"I don't think I said anything about boxer briefs, Mr. Brief" Mr. Alfonzo said in a cold and frustrated tone.

"Ummmmmm" was all Grayson could muster out.

"Let's start another lesson shall we?" And with that Me. Alfonzo pulled Grayson's boxer brief all the way up Grayson's middle back.

"AHHHHHH-" Grayson yelled before having his mouth covered by Mr. A's hot hand.

"We have a lot to remember" He said with a tug on Grayson underwear.