𝟏𝟐 | 𝐋𝐄𝐎

Start from the beginning

Once I got there, I already had a piece of gum in my mouth, not really feeling a smoke at the moment. I drove into the parking lot and bent down to spark the car again. Of course, it wouldn't go on the first try. I heard a familiar rumble of a car and shoved my self deeper underneath the dashboard, momentarily stopping my sparking.

"I dunno, Zuko, she just left. It was like when I touched her, she got shocked or somethin'," I heard Kenickie's voice say.

"Where did you grab her?" I heard Danny ask.

"Oh, c'mon, Zuko! You know I wouldn't do that!" I heard Kenickie say.

"No! I know, I'm just curious."

"I just grabbed her arm or somethin'," Kenickie said, mumbling the last part, obviously smoking.

"Oh," Danny said. He probably thought about my scar. Damn my father to the depths of hell.

"Why are you so curious anyways?"

"Oh. Nothin'. Just curious s'all."

After that, I heard nothing else. I decided to peak my head over the door, seeing where they were. Kenickie, Danny, Putzie, Sonny and Doody sat in the same booth as yesterday. I blew a sigh of relief and started to spark the car again, this time it started. I quickly drove out of that goddamn parking lot and to Thunder Road. I checked the clock on the dashboard. 2:45. I can still make it.

Sure enough, I pulled up at the dirty underpass with five minutes to spare. I popped my gum and threw it over the side of the car. I took out a cigarette, knowing I'd be needing it. I lit it and used Marty's present, Snake, to hold it. I fixed my hair and makeup and situated my Pink Ladies Leather jacket. I got out of the car, attracting the attention of a bunch of Scorpions. All of them looked out of place. Either they were tinier than me, which is saying a lot, or they were too huge and tattooed. One guy even had a baseball bat and another had a police cap on.

"Charlie," Crater Face said as he walked up to me with open arms. He went in for a kiss but I leaned out of the way, dodging it. My mind was racing as to how he knew my name.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me." I said. I really wish I wasn't here. He shrugged and threw his arm around my shoulders. "What am I doing here?"

"You're my date," Crater Face said calmly.

"I'm your wh-?!" I started, but I was cut off by the police cap Scorpion walking up to us and speaking.

"Ya got a Pink Lady?" The guy asked as if I were a trophy. Crater Face belted out a really ugly laugh.

"Ha ha ha, yeah."

"What's your name beautiful?" The police cap guy asked.

"Nancy," I responded quickly. I just want to go home.

"No it ain't," Crater Face said, shifting his arm down to my waist. "It's Charlie."

"How do you know my name?" I asked, turning to Crater Face.

"Rizzo chirps," Crater Face smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at the police guy who was looking at us weird. Realizing that we probably didn't look like a couple, I leaned in closer to Crater Face, sitting on his lap in his car. I didn't want to get killed by him but I swear he's disgusting.

"How's old Riz?" Police cap guy asked. Both Crater Face and I looked at him, glaring at him.

"Fuck off!" we both screamed at him. At least we have that one thing in common, Rizzo can go to hell. Police guy left and we were alone as the other Scorpions conversed amongst each other.

"What's your name, anyways?" I asked him. I don't want to keep on referring to him as 'Crater Face'.

"Getting chummy, are we?" He asked me, looking at me.