22.

"What the FUCK?" I say aloud.

I push what happened out of my mind. I check my bag. I walk through security. I sit in the boarding area. My chest feels heavy. I feel like i'm going to throw up. I think about my entire fake relationship with David. I think about holding hands, I think about cuddling, I think about laughing, I think about kissing. Most of all, I think about how I felt nothing.

I board my flight. I stow my bag. I sit with my head pressed against the window. I begin to think what I would have told Taylor about David. She was the only person on this earth I would have told the truth. The memories rush in. They move quicker and quicker and my heart begins to pound. I watch the scenes in my head like a movie reel.

I am falling in love.

I think about what Taylor would have said to me. It's almost like I can hear her voice in my head. You fucking idiot, why are you on a plane? Why would you end that?

I stand up. I push past the 2 other people in my row. I grab my bag. I walk off the plane. The flight attendant follows me.

"Is something wrong?"

"No" I say. "I have to go"

She lets me. I walk through the terminal, out of the gate. I do not care that my bag is headed for San Fransisco.

I call an uber. I get in my uber. I arrive at David's house. I knock on the door and he answers.

"Hol-"

I kiss him. It is like a movie. We pull apart.

"I'm in love with you too. It took me all this time to realize it but that wasn't fake. It was so easy because I'm in love with you"

"Holly-" David attempts to guide me outside. He looks bewildered.

"I'm not leaving. Fuck my parents, i'm staying here. I know you might not want to actually date me for real but-"

David turns around. I look past him. All of our friends are in his living room. All of them.

"Oh" I say.

"Yeah..."

"What the fuck?" Todd asks.

"Leave" David says to our friends.

"What?" Kristen asks.

"Out, everyone. I'll explain later"

To my shock, everyone follows his orders and leaves. We are standing alone.

"Do you really?" David asks.

I nod. He crashes his lips into mine. I am in love.

---------------

I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!! I have no excuse for not updating and finishing this but this was the last chapter! At least in this part, I started writing a second part from David's POV, y'all wanna see it? 

Thank you so so so much again for all your support i love you all :)