That one time

A/N Based on that one time when I went to Dallas with my whole theatre class. Me and a friend of mine were drunk (not really) and high (well my friend was on medication since she was sick.)

Enjoy! : )

"Wow! This place is so cool!" Ryuji exclaimed looking at all the holiday decorations around the place. "Yeah it really is." Rin replied as the girls broke off from the group to explore. Rin and Ryuji did that also looking around the hotel, Konekomaru show them and join them. "Hey Bon, hi Rin. What you think of this place so far?" Konekomaru asked. "Honestly it's great." Rin said as he looked at the indoor waterfall.

"Wait.... Aren't you suppose to be with Shima." Ryuji asked as the three looked around. "I thought he was behind me." Konekomaru explained as Ryuji looked a bit worried. "This is his first time here Konekomaru! If this idiot gets lost, first Sensei will yell at us and two Shima might get himself killed." Ryuji explained with a harsh tone, he was trying to keep this composer.

"It's fine! I'll go find him." Konekomaru left the two alone to go find Shima. "I hope he finds him." Rin mumbled before holding Ryuji's hand. Ryuji smiled a bit and let Rin take him where he wanted to show him.

*******

Rin and Ryuji were going back to their hotel room to get ready for a festival in town. Ryuji looked behind him to see Shima with Konekomaru coming up to them. Konekomaru catches up with the two and had a small chat when they heard Shima.

"What's up chief?" Shima smirked as Ryuji responds with a blank expression. "Sup chief, how are ya?" Konekomaru looked at Shima for a second before leaving him behind and disappeared around the corner. The two laughed as Ryuji went to get Konekomaru. "Wait Konekomaru, come back." Ryuji chuckled as he got Konekomaru to stop so the other two can catch up.

Down the hallway, Shima decided to Naruto run down the hall. Ryuji sighed, annoyed that his friend did that. Shima called out to Konekomaru. "Do the Naruto run Konekomaru! It's a dare." Konekomaru looked on in confusion as he decided to do it. His run was interesting to say the least. He wiggles his ass and run in a swirl than a straight line.

Ryuji stopped dead on his tracks, laughing as he hold himself on the wall. "Rin are you okay?" Ryuji looked at his boyfriend that was on the floor dying of laughter. Izumo and Shiemi came in at the right time.

"What the fuck happened to you two idiots?" Izumo asked as Shiemi went near Rin. "Rin are you okay?" Shiemi asked, her voice covered in worry. "Don't worry about Kamiki. Let's just say someone doesn't know how to Naruto run."
Izumo rolled her eyes as Ryuji took a deep breath and went to help Rin up.

The two still giggling when Rin got up. "What was that?" Rin asked himself seeing that Konekomaru and Shima left them behind. "No clue but come on let's get back to the room." Izumo and Shiemi were still confused on what happened. "Can you at least give us context?" Izumo asked as the boys walked away.

Ryuji looked back and shrugged, turning around to go to the room. "Fuck you Ryuji. Just fuck you."

Ryuji went to his bag and got his medication for the cold he has. Once he the medication in his system he decided to go the sink to look in the mirror to get himself ready. Rin came in looking like he was ready to fight. "Bon, I'm ready to fig- MY GLOVE!" Rin's black glove got stuck between the zippers causing Ryuji to laugh.

"Why are we like this?" Ryuji asked as he sat on the bed, Rin sat next to him. "Well dear, we're meme material." Rin explained as he played with Ryuji's hand. "No it's because we're high." Ryuji said making Rin giggled. "Or that."

"What's gonna work?" Rin sang waiting for Ryuji's response. Ryuji blanked out on the word and said "Meno." Rin laughed at the response. "It's teamwork." Ryuji rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever.

A/N memes man. Sorry for this shut-post of a chapter.