Three

I was now officially Reggie's girl, and he was my man. I woke up with a massive grin on my face remembering everything that happened last night. I was cuddled into the side of Reg. I felt warm. I felt safe. The sun was shining through the curtains as i tried to escape out of Reg's grip. "And where d'ya think ya going?" I heard Reg say. "Reg babe i need a wee" I laughed. He let go of me so i could get up and head to the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my makeup was all over my face. I looked like a panda. I washed my face and dried it with a towel. I returned to Reg's bedroom and jumped back into bed. "You're so beautiful Harley" Reg kissed my forehead as i laid on his chest. "Well i'm all your's Reg Kray" I smiled as he played with my hair. "You always will be" He replied. 

"Darling i got business to do, ya staying or are ya coming with me" Reggie asked me. "Ill come with you, just need to pop back to my house so i can get changed" I said as i finished my cup of tea. Reggie got his blazer on and straightened his tie. "Lets go treacle" Reg told me. I followed him out the front door and to the car. We got in and started to make way to my house. Once we arrived, Reg opened the car door for me and i stepped out and headed to my front door. "And where the hell did you go last night!?" my mother shouted at me. "She was with me Mrs Chantler" Reg informed her. "Should of known" She shook her head. "Oh mother would you stop!" i told her. I walked into my house as Reggie followed. "Didn't think you would return Harley! Where ya been girl?" Frank asked me. "Stayed at Reg's house last night" I smiled as i gave him a hug. "Listen frank, your sister is now mine. Don't worry ill make sure she is always safe, you should know that mate" Reg told Frank. "I trust you Reg, just don't hurt her please, that's all i ask from you" Frank replied. "I could never" Reg smiled at him. Frank nodded and headed into his bedroom. I leaded Reg into my bedroom and shut the door behind me. "Right, i best start getting ready" i laughed as i walked over to my wardrobe. I picked out a nice skirt and top to match. I was in a rush so i didn't have time to shower. i sat down at my dressing table and did my hair and makeup. "Ah you look beautiful my darling" Reg told me. "Thank you" I kissed him. "Is frank coming with us?" I asked Reggie. "Yeah he is, he is driving us around today" Reggie said to me as he stood up and sorted his suit out. "Frank you ready?!" i shouted. "Yeah yeah i'm ready" He shouted back. 

"Right you lot, listen here would ya? This lovely young lady standing beside me is My Harley. I want you all to treat her and respect her like family. If myself, Ron or frank are not around then it is your jobs to look after her and protect her. Darling, these are my boys. You will always be safe and looked after with us lot around sweetheart. Oh and just so ya know boys, Harley is Franks sister" Reggie smiled as he said his peace. Everyone came over and said hello, "Lovely to meet you all" I smiled back at them. " I think a toast is in need" Frank suggested. Everybody agreed with him and all poured whiskey into their glasses. I had my lovely glass of white wine and Reggie had his Jack Daniels. "To my sister Harley and Reggie, may your life be filled with nothing but happiness and laughter together" Frank raised his glass into the air as the others followed and me and Reg done the same. "To Reg and Harley!" they all said as they had their shots of whiskey. I looked up at my Reg and smiled. He lean't down and kissed me. 

Reggie's POV** 

"Right boy's now i believe we have some business to do?" I said as i lit up my cigarette. "Yeah that's right Reg. Mike Jobber want's to see you and Ron down at their pub" Albie told me. "Oh is that so? Well, looks like i'm gonna have to get my brother then don't it?" I laughed. "Harley, darling, ill be back soon. D'you want a lift home or d'you want to stay here with a few of the boys?" I asked her. "I'll stay here Reg, stay safe" She smiled. I gave her a hug and a kiss and then left to go and get Ronnie. 

"Ron! Ron come on mate, we've got business that needs seeing to down at the Richardson's pub!" I shouted into his caravan. "Alright alright i'm coming" He shouted. A few minutes later the caravan door opened and out came Ronnie. "Lets get this over and done with" He smirked as he made his way over to us and got into the back of the car.  

We arrived at the pub and walked in. "Reg, Ron, the Richardson's was unexpectedly engaged so we're gonna look after you" Jobber said with a smirk on his face. "Ah its alright, um, landlords gone down to change the barrel for us. Ya don't mind if i pour myself a pint do ya?" I said. "What is that?" Ron questioned, looking down at one of the other guys hands. " What do ya think, poof? It's a fucking tool" He laughed. "No it's not, it's a fucking rolling pin. Who are you? Barry Kradick? What ya gonna do with that? Ya gonna bake me a cake? Gonna sing me a song, watch me blow out me fucking candles?" Ron said as he held up both of his guns that was still in the pockets of his jacket. "I come here for a fucking shootout, right? A proper shootout with some proper men. Reg, this lot are fucking nonce's to a man. They're fucking nonce's. Get out my fucking way, go on get out, go on, fuck off. Call yourself a fucking gangster? A shootout right is a fucking shootout! Wankers! Fucking embarrassing! Waste of my time! Fucking waste of my time!" Ron shouted as he walked out the pub doors. "Your brother's done a runner" Jobber smirked at me. "Nahh, he is just genuinely disappointed with ya that's all" I said as i looked at my pint of Guinness. " Charlie Richardson said we're to knock the granny out of you Reg" Jobber again, smirked at me. "Oh yeah he did, did he? That's good of him. Right, listen. When you see him next, you tell him from me yeah, that I say fuck charlie, right? Fuck his brother yeah? Fuck that fat George Cornell that hangs out with him. Fuck your face yeah, yeah? And fuck the fucking lot of ya as well. What d'ya think of that? D'you like that?" I laughed at him. He nodded in reply. "Now you wont mind if i fight back will ya?" I smirked at Jobber. "What, d'ya think you could manage it?" He laughed. "Just a warning, i ain't gonna fight fair though. So i brought these. Alright?" I showed him the knuckle dusters on both my hands. "Now before we start, i got a little joke for ya, you'll love this one. Paranoid schizophrenic who walks into a bar" I smirked as i saw Ron smash a hammer over the back of one of boy's heads. This was going to be eventful.