Chapter 5

Before you start, thank you so much for 200 reads, it's means alot to me even though to you it may seem like a small number. Thanks sooooo much!!:):) Now onto the chapter

-----------

We stop of at the grocery and movie store before heading to Ivy's place. I of course stock up on chocolate because it is my junk food weakness. Seriously if you give me chocolate I will love you forever. We buy other sorts of junk food but nothing really compares to chocolate. We pick up a few horror movies but because Violet won the argument we also have a chic flick. When we arrive at Ivy's place, I see a familiar motorbike parked in her driveway. I give her a puzzled look but all she does is shrug. We are outside the door when we hear crashing noises coming from inside the house. Ivy hurries to open the door and when she does the sight horrifies as all. There are food stains everywhere, chairs have been pushed over and tables have been flipped as though they were being used for shields. All three of us step in utterly stunned, when all of a sudden two figures come barreling towards us with something that resembles a bucket clutched in their hands. We all let out a shriek when the sensation of cold water hits us. I move my now damp hair out of my eyes so that I can see what sort of monsters would do this. I first make eye contact with Jason Ivy's older brother. He's in a year older than us, although he acts younger. His hair is a messy flop of golden blond; his grey eyes are similar to Ivy's and he is around 6ft3 with a fairly muscular build. My eyes then drift off to the figure standing next to Jason with a smug look on his face, Mason. Shit, how could I forget Jason is practically best friend with Mason. Well this is going to be fun night. I give them both a menacing look before screaming at the top of my lungs "YOU LITTLE SHITS!" They continue looking at us with smug looks. I'm about to charge at them when Ivy plants a hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

"Well we are going to go get changed now," Ivy speaks up. I give her a look of annoyance but she gives me glare saying 'leave it alone'. I give up and nod at her. The three of us make our way to the stairs when suddenly Ivy turns around to face the boys

"Oh by the way, you better clean this up by the time we get back" Ivy says with a stern tone.

"Why should we," Jason shoots back.

"If not I will take your precious Xbox and throw it outside and start bashing it with a bat,"

"You wouldn't dare, you love that Xbox almost as much we do," Jason points between him and Mason.

"Yeah but I have other ways of entertaining myself while you two spend most of your life planted in front of the television playing it." The colour drains from the boy's faces when they realize she isn't kidding. The boys' whisper between themselves before agreeing with a nod.

"Good choice" Ivy smiles at them before walking up the stairs with Violet and I right behind her.

Ivy tells me to take a shower as she can see just how annoyed I am right now. It's probably also a good idea considering I did P.E today as well. I take my Pajamas, which consists of a pair of shorts, a tank top, underwear and a bra into the bathroom with me. I never bother to bring toiletries, since everything I already need is here. I turn the shower on, letting it warm up before stepping inside. In the meantime I brush my hair to free it of knots. I put my hand inside the shower to test the warmth of the water. Perfect. I quickly de-clothe and step inside. My body instantly relaxes as the hot water hits me. I sigh in delight before grabbing the shampoo. I'm midway through conditioning my hair and singing the lyrics to Disclosure by Latch when I hear the door creak open.

"Violet, Ivy what do you want," I shout. I hear no reply so I decide to peak through the curtain. Instead of seeing Ivy or Violet I see Mason, leaning against the doorframe.