Chapter 3

I’m in the change room, changing for PE. Well what else would I be doing I guess? I pull on my t-shirt and then my shorts. My shorts feel a little tighter than usual. I go to the mirror and see the shorts are practically right under my ass and are tighter than Lycra. What the fuck?  I take them back off and look at the tag. In bright pink letters on the tag is ‘Stacy McKinnon’ my little sister. Shit the washing must have gotten muddled up again and I was in such a rush this morning that I just grabbed the shorts without looking. Fuck. I say again because this isn’t the first time this has happened. Last year I grabbed her underwear instead of mine. Lets just say I had a massive wedgie all day, which was not fun at all. Well what the fuck am I going to do? I could run and go get a pair from Ivy but that’s too far away. I stand there in my underwear contemplating my options. Nothing. I guess I’m just going to have to wearing these stupid shorts. Great now not only am I going to be late but I will have guys staring at my ass all PE lesson.

I walk into the gym and all eyes are on me. Mr. Matthews the PE teacher is going through the roll, so I just decide to take on seat on the bleachers with everyone else.

“Nice of you to join us, Layla” Mr. Matthews says, making me jump a little.

“Sorry Mr. Matthews, I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction” I confess pointing to my shorts.

“I see, I guess I can excuse you this once but please try to be on time next lesson,” he tells me sternly.

“I promise” he just nods at me and goes back to marking the roll.

Mr. Matthews is a cool guy. He’s in his forties but is still pretty good looking. Now when I say that I have no intention of trying to seduce him or anything, so no calling me skank. He’s also married and has two kids that also happen to go here so nothing is ever going to happen with anyone for your information.

Mr. Matthews tells us to run around the gym four times as a warm up. I don’t really have many friends in PE but there is Jack now so I guess that’s good. There’s also Mason who is actually really good a sports but I never talk to him and he tends to keeps to himself so he doesn’t really count. Sadly I also have the slut group, Jenny the leader and her two minions Brittney and Grace. They are all blondes that wear cake face make up and shirts so tight if they jumped, everything would come flying out. Even there PE uniform is slutty, their normal shorts are shorter than mine right now if that is even possible and their shirts so small you cant even classify them as shirts anymore. Even though they may be slutty Grace and Brittney are actually really pretty. Then there are just the regular people who I get alone fine with and chat to now and again. Mr. Matthews blows his whistle and everybody begins running.

I’m on my third lap when I hear my name being called out. I look around to see Jack smiling and waving at me. I give him a quick smile and a  wave before turning my head back around. I finish 5th overall, Mason finished 1st of course but I did come 1st out of the girls. I may not be skinny but that doesn’t mean I’m not fit. Everyone is puffing and sweaty already.

“Alright everyone go grab a drink” Mr. Matthews shouts. I walk over to the drinking fountain and bend over to start sipping the water. While I’m drinking I hear wolf whistle’s coming from behind me. I turn around to see the guys in my class staring at my ass.

“Fucking pervs” I mumble. I just ignore them and keep drinking. When I’m done I wipe the water off from around my mouth with my shirt. I walk back into the gym where everyone else is waiting. Mr. Matthews is explaining what were doing for the rest of PE, which is doge ball. The best fucking game ever invented. We’re spilt into teams by Mr. Matthews and I end up with Jack, Jenny and few other randoms. We start by lying on the ground. Mr. Matthews counts down from three then blows his whistles signaling the beginning of the game. I race to the middle to grab a ball. Soon balls begin flying everywhere. Lol that sounds so dirty. I land a few hits and then from behind a ball hits me straight in the back of the head. I look behind and see Jenny with a smug look on her face.

“Oops” she says sarcastically.

“Bitch” I mutter. I see a ball flying straight for my face, I duck and it lands smack bang in Jenny’s face. I burst out laughing as she cries out in pain. Bitch deserved it. She then walks off which leaves just Jack and me vs. Mason and some other kid. Both Jack and the other kid get each other out, so now its just Mason and I left. I peg my ball straight at Mason but he dodges it easily. Well shit. He smirks and sends the ball flying straight at me. I’m to slow in jumping so it hits me right on the leg. I sigh and walk over to Mason holding my hand out for him to shake. Instead of shaking and saying ‘Good Game’ Mason completely brushes me off walking off to get changed. Rude much? I shrug my shoulder and walk over to Jack.

“Good try, Layla” Jack says, “Better luck next time”

“Look who’s talking I lasted longer than you mate” I retort.

Jack puts his hands up in defense and fails in trying to not laugh. I punch him in the arm and say,

 “See ya next time, Jack.”

 “Bye Layla” he replies. I begin walking off when he shouts

 “Oh and Layla, try and remember your shorts next time it made it really hard to focus”

 “Fuck you” I shout back, flipping him off. He starts laughing so hard, he has to hold his stomach in pain. I just start shaking my head at how stupid he looks.

 I get changed quickly and make my way out of the change rooms. I see one of the pervs from earlier standing near the exit of the gym. I walk past him but on the way help decides slapping my ass is a smart thing to do. I turn around to face, he has his arms crossed over his chest and a stupid smug grin plastered on his face. I conjure up a plan in my head to get revenge. I put on my most seductive face, which probably looked stupid as fuck but seemed to work. His eyes widen as I walk closer towards him. I back him into the door and start running my finger up and down his arm. I look up to see his eyes are glazed over with lust. Sorry buddy your not getting anything. I quickly grab a tight hold of his wrists.

“Slap my ass again and I’ll break both your girlfriends” I say with an evil grin. I drop his wrists and take a step back. He eyes are wide with shock, realization hits him and he quickly stuffs his hands into the pockets of his jacket. That’s what I thought. I smile sweetly at him then walk off. Are all guys pervs like seriously is there nothing better in their lives then checking out girls butts. Obviously not. Great, now I’ve got math. Well at least Ivy is in that class so it won’t be utter hell.

I’m walking to math when I hear my phone buzz. I take it out and look at the screen, It’s a text from Jack.

 Jack: ‘You okay, I saw that perv slap your butt’

Me:  ‘Yeah I’m fine, I can handle myself’

Jack: ‘What did you say to him, he looked petrified when I saw him walking down the corridor.’

Me:  ‘I may have threaten to break both his hands if he touched my ass again’

Jack: ‘ Hmm makes sense, that’s a pretty serious threat’

Me: ‘I know, a guys hands are like the crown jewels to them’

Jack: ‘I don’t use mine as much anymore, I get enough as it is’

Me:  ‘Ew tmi Mate, I gtg anyway talk to ya later’

Jack: ‘Byyyeee:)’

I chuckle and continue walking to math. I walk in and take my seat next to Ivy. I don’t realize I’m smiling until Ivy pokes me in my side and asks “What you smiling for girl”

“Oh, I am” I reply, embarrassed

“Yep, from ear to ear practically”

“Oh It’s nothing “I lie.

“Don’t you..” Mr. Davidson walking in cuts Ivy off. She gives me this look saying she wants to know everything later. I roll my eyes at her but nod anyway. She lets out a tiny squeal, which catches Mr. Davidson's attention, she apologizes and then starts working on her homework she forgot to do. I laugh softly at her before getting out my book and zoning out while the teacher talks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Jack to the side>