Chapter 1 - The Sinister Rogue Prince

28th year of King Rupert Gerard Pendragon

Nabuhay ang dugo ni Gareth pagkapasok na pagkapasok niya sa RED– isa sa mga pinaka pamosong night clubs sa Frontera. From the large column pillars that resembled giant lava lamps, up to the different colored lights that ran amok in the air, every corner of the room was simply surreal and hypnotic. Bumabaha ng alak ang buong lugar. Lahat ay walang habas na sumasabay sa saliw ng maharot namusika. And the best part of it, everyone was making out everywhere. Talaga namang hawak pa rin ang Frontera ang korona sa mga pinaka-wild na parties sa buong kaharian. They were the party animals of the Kingdom. But to him, this simple description was an understatement. The place was erupting with booze, sex, and everything in between! Finally, a haven for him!

"Enjoying so far Your Royal Highness?" tudyo ni Jericho, isa sa kanyang mga kaibigan sa Stadtfelt Institute of Higher Learning.

"Nah! nothing that I've never seen before," umupo sila sa isang malapit na settee saka um-order ng tig-isang whisky..

"Hintayin mo ang mga Angels naming dito, pre! Our natives, they are what we call, 'the living Kama Sutra."

He took a swig over his glass.

"Let me the judge of that," then he started to walk into the crowd.

In no time at all, he had already gathered a harem of his own. Women of different attributes swarmed over his already crowded settee. Bawat isa sa mga ito ay nagpapaligsahan para maagaw ang kanyang atensyon. Ngunit bakit siya pipili ng isa, kung pwede namang mapasakanya ang lahat ng mga ito. He can fuck the brains out of every woman here and still give them a hell of a night. That was how he lived his jet setting life, he spent his own money, he fucked wherever and whenever he wants. He was a notorious playboy that painted the whole kingdom of Pendragon red. He was a walking mockery to the Royal Family. He was Prince Gareth Emmanuel Pendragon, the fourth heir to the throne of Pendragon.

"Your Highness, wanna play with us tonight? We'll make you so happy that you'll gonna crave for more."

"So very tempting," He flashed his bone-melting smile that earned him the spot of Pendragon's most eligible bachelor.

"Why play with her? She's an old lady. Try someone fresh my princey," said a woman who's purring like a cat from under the embrace of his right arm.

His manhood started to stir in anticipation because of the continuous provocation and teasing from the local ladies. He gave the woman to his right a big smooch and another one to the foxy lady. Soon after his kissing pallooza, several lewd proposals followed.

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"Wanna go to my place?"

"Let's have fun at your hotel, Mr. Prince."

He was actually dizzy with all the whining, "Hey ladies, you'll have enough for me tonight." So many willing pussies to fuck, so little time.

The girl on his left, Margo, caressed his inner thigh.

"Tell me Your Royal Highness, what looks sexy in your eye? Me spitting or me swallowing?"

Isang buntong hininga ang kanyang pinakawalan. Damn it! Tama si Jericho! These women were professionally trained bed hustlers. Indeed, this will be a one hell of a night.

"Hey bitch! What are you doing talking so dirtily to my prince?" wika ng isang babae mulas a crowd. Lumapit ito at saka kinaladkad palayo ang isa sa mga babaeng katabi niya. Ang mga sumunod na pangyayari ay hindi niya inasahan, the woman directly sat on his bulging arousal.

"Do you prefer entering me from my behind? Or something more adventurous like... Oh! How about fucking me raw and hard!"

Hindi naman nagpahuli ang isa pang babae, "Where do you want to slide your cock Your Royal Highess? In between my cunt, at the backdoor, or would you rather travel in between pout little lips?" she whispered while biting his earlobe.