A friendly request

Start from the beginning

It wasn't enough information to Bruce's displeasure but it had to do for now. Phantom wasn't an easy case, he wasn't afraid of Batman which meant that his regular intimidation method had no use.

"You're all dismissed. I'll finish the patrol and you can get some sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day for everyone." Bruce said and all of the boys mumbled something in approval. They all took off their uniforms and headed for their bedrooms.

As soon as the younger vigilantes left, Bruce put on his cowl again and went to move his prisoner. He built him a special cell so why keep him in the interrogation room? When the door squeaked, Dan's head shot up towards the source of the sound. He found an opened door with Batman standing inside of them.

Batman approaches the ghost and stopped few feet in front of him. "Stand up, I'm moving you elsewhere." The vigilante growled. He got a small smirk from the ghost but he remained seated. Bruce knew that he won't make him go willingly so he reached for a different tactic. He took out a green escrima stick but he didn't intend to use it, yet. When the ghost saw the glowing stick, his whole body tensed up but nothing more.

"Will you go now?" It was more of a statement coming from Batman than a real question. The bright red eyes and white irises met for a few seconds but it was interrupted by a laugh.

"You think that will make me go?" Dan asked amused. He was really getting on Batman's nerves but the vigilante was good at hiding it.

"No, I was just waiting for you to say this." Bruce said and held the stick closer to Phantom's skin. He took a quick breath as his arm started hurting but he wasn't going to give up so easily. It wouldn't be him if he didn't go down without a fight.

When Batman saw that it didn't have any effect, he brought the green escrima stick closer, leaving a small burn mark.

"Dan!!! Stop it, it hurts!" Danny screamed at his ghost half who was still keeping his straight face.

"No, let him continue." Dan said in a calm voice. The stick didn't come any closer, just the burn mark got bigger. It was the worst pain in Danny's whole life. He has encountered ectoranium many times before but not in such pure state. Danny was now trashing, adding a small headache to the pained ghost.

Dan was trying to maintain too many things at once which resulted in a small control slip. Fortunately he didn't change back to his human form, only Danny got in control. The human part didn't waste any time and he shot up from his seat. As soon as he was in a upright position, Batman pulled back the stick and lead a way out heading for the green cell.

Danny eyes the steel infused with ectoranium with distrust but he decided that it would be still better than the pure ectoranium which he was exposed only a while ago. He slowly walked into the cell and right after his second foot stepped inside, the door closed.

The halfa tried to fly up to gat some rest while he was levitating but he found he couldn't.

"The stupid cuffs and their dampening powers." Danny growled in Dan's deep voice, making him cringe a little. As he was about to lie down, he could feel his control slipping. Since he wasn't in his human form, Dan was able to take control much easier and without Danny getting too emotional. He closed his eyes to concentrate but he was too weak to fight against the stronger personality who was trying to take over.

After few moments, Danny simply gave in, finding it useless to resist. Nothing really happened since Batman left Dan on his own. There wasn't much to do so Danny and Dan kind of both agreed on a short nap. The cell was big enough for him to lie down wherever he wanted so he decided to lie down in the middle. He lied on his stomach with his hands supporting his head and he soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~