chapter 6: the first time

there has to be a first time to everything you chose or you don't choose  to do. either resulting bad or good output.i had mine. it was little bit of both.

okay, now there's something to let you know. i was not in love with him at that moment of time. really,i wasn't. i just didn't want to upset him. i just wanted us to be good friends. sounds weird, i know. though it had been a month since we got to know each other, but i felt no spark.  and this was the first of my first time. and what i told him was different. i can't seem to remember but he was convinced..until the time came when he really wanted know if I do have true feelings for him. ' why are we sitting on the fence?' its either this or that' he said with frustration. at that moment of time i knew he really did love me because he was afraid he would loose me. he said he could wait for me, but not forever.

i didnot know what was stopping me to fall in love with him. i seriously don't. but with time as we talked and talked and got to know each other more better, i finally confronted my feelings for him. and that, my friend, was the first time i'd ever felt so happy and wanted. and maybe my love for him was so true that now it just seems impossible to let him go.

___________________________________________________