chapter 5: the end has just begun

That was the most happiest day of my life. that small conversation we had, the next day he confronted his feelings for me.  we chatted for the whole day, his likes,dislikes to his favorite color. the problem was that we never talked to each otheras as a real person.who knew,it might not be him. but as the days passed by, I knew it was Stephen himself. But what i feared was that he might have a change in heart. He might not like the way I talked or anything that he saw in me was not what he thought it would be.

i was wrong. he did have true feelings for me. i was over the moon. however i was afraid i wont be able to be his and that, whatever he saw in me. 

__________________________________________________________________

I don't want him to forget me.i dont want to be the chapter in his story where he doesnt want to recall me. i loved him so much. and maybe thats whay its hard for me to get over him.but i know, with time, everything will change and things might seem to get better. the more you love him,the more harder it is to get over him. 'Move on' my freinds say,but that just doesnt seem to get inside my head. maybe, just maybe, i think i need a little time more for  my self and live the sad and melanchloly life.