Calender Dates [Muke]

Začať od začiatku

Anastasia was nodding in agreement at this point as she moved to take Cotton's place behind the register. "Go and get him, tiger." She growled.  

Michael tried not to roll his eyes again. If this was the game his co-workers wanted to play, then who was he to deny them? He wasn't gay, and he was fairly certain a random customer at their store who happened to come here at the same time he was working wasn't either. 

It only took him a moment to clean the rest of the machine he had been previously working on before Michael found himself faced with a problem. Females, as it so happened, and in particular the females he worked with, had a way of getting words to stick into the heads of males such as himself. As such, when the blonde and his friend make their way to the register to order, all he could think of was what they had said- 

Not the most intelligent thing to do while working, he realised. 

"H-how can I help you?" He stuttered, he most definitely stuttered-! God, he would so very much like to get back at those pretty little girls just once in his life, but alas, that did not seem like a possibly probability. 

"Um, I'll have a regular decaf and a blueberry muffin." The friend says. His hair was dark brown and looked rather thick - the colour itself matched his eyes, which were rather striking in a sense that reminded Michael of Cotton. "Luke, what do you want?" 

Luke - so that was his name. It seemed to fit his face, which from this close did appear to be rather attractive. Michael liked it, and upon realising that, wanted to strangle himself. Not gay, he reminded himself, definitely not gay.  

"Just a regular hot chocolate and a slice of strawberry-cream cake?" Luke mumbles, the tips of his ears red, as if he had been out in the snow for too long. His words came out as more of a question than a statement, and Michael was somewhat puzzled - he expected... well, he didn't know, but he was clearly confusing himself over his confusing thoughts. 

"Sure, no problem." He said, rather robotically, as he rung up their price and accepted the money they offered. "Eat in or take home?" 

Luke opened his mouth to answer, but his friend beat it to him rather quickly. 

"Eat here!" He said, loud enough to make Michael look up from where he was pulling out their correct change - if he was honest with himself, he was looking for the cleaner coins to hand Luke, though he refused to acknowledge that fact. The friend looked embarrassed when Michael stared, but not as embarrassed as Luke, who seemed to be turning an alarming shade of red rather quickly. his friend cleared his throat. "Uh - eat here." 

"Alright." Michael answered, handing over the change.  

Luke and his friend returned back to their table, but not before Michael heard the hushed words Luke hissed.  

"Calum, you are so uncool!" Luke groaned. "That was so embarrassing! What the hell, man." 

"Hey, I did what I could! That guy is a giant, I panicked!" 

Michael blinked, feeling somewhat insulted.  

"Calum, seriously! He's definitely thinking we're weirdos or something now, what do I do?!" 

"Why are you asking me? I don't know!" 

"Oh my god." 

"Oi, beanpole." Cotton jabbed him with her elbow this time, seeing as her arms were full with a tray of freshly backed gingerbread cookies. "Stop staring at blondie's ass." 

"I'm not staring at his ass." 

"You totally are, douche." 

"Am not."