Then a guy with flaming hair walked in. His uniform was a mess. It looked like he ran all the way here. But he looks like an energetic guy to say the least.

More students came in. And so did that guy earlier..
I have a bad feeling about him and I don't want to get involved with him in any way possible.

I look at him and guess what. He sat on the desk beside me, as he slouched and put his feet on the desk, looking as bored as ever.

He glances at me then looks away at the most uninterested way.

"Uh Chou?" I ask as I look at Chou.
"Yeah buddy?" He replies.

"Do you have any food I can eat..?"
I ask as I scratch the back of my head.

"Uh no, but I can buy something at the cafeteria. Besides, we still have about 20 minutes before class starts." Chou says as he grabs his wallet from his bag.

"Oh okay let me go with you." I say as I get up from my chair.

"No you should stay and keep our seats."He says as he gives a thumbs up.

"Eh..Okay.." I reply as I sit back down.

"Great! I'll be right back." He says as he leaves the room.

I sigh as awkwardness kicks in on me and my new seatmate.

I was about to speak but then he says
"What's your name." The way he asked kinda offended me a little bit. It's like he's demanding me to tell him my name. But for some reason I obeyed and answered.

"I-its Zilong.. Z-Zilong Dragonborn.."
I say as I scratch the back of my head.

"It's Alucard." He replies as he puts his feet down, off of his desk.

"L-Last name..?" I ask reluctantly.

"None of your damn business, Dragonborn."
He says as he grabs his phone from his pocket.

"Oh, R-Right haha.." I reply as I look away, taking my phone as well to text Chou.

After texting with Chou...

Apparently, There's quite a long line and he's still waiting to get food.

Oh boy it's only been a few minutes and it's already so awkward.

I stand up and walk over to a few people, attempting to make friends with them so that I'll have other people to talk to. I walk over to the mysterious looking guy and ask for his name.

"Hey man, what's your name?"
I ask as I reach out a hand for him to shake.
He looks at me then looks at my hand and then looks at me again.

"Hayabusa." He says with a cold voice.
But he seems really interesting. I awkwardly pulled my hand back and
put them in my pockets as if nothing happened.

"Hey Haya, I'm Zilong. Zilong Dragonborn." I say smiling as I pat him on the back.

"Let's be good friends." I added, earning a slight nod from him.

I gave him a last pat on the back as I hesitantly walk over to guy who had long curly blonde hair, tied up in a low ponytail. He looked rich..really rich.

"Hey bro nice hair, I'm Zilong Dragonborn. Nice to meet you."
I say as I reach out my hand again.

"Hello Zilong. It's very nice to meet you, my name is Lancelot." He says as he shakes my hand in the most fancy way possible. Can a handshake really be fancy..?

"You look really rich Lance haha."
I say, trying to compliment him.

"Oh yes, I suppose I'm quite a looker aren't I?" He says as he follows his statement with a laugh.