"Raj?" Aarav asked angrily.

"No I was taking her back but suddenly she..." he said in low tone. He was well aware why this sexy girl of him is angry and yelling.

"Hey hey!! take me home please, he is bad boy," she pointegd at Raj , "Aarav is bad boy," she said looking at Raj. Aarav was sure in her drunken state she is misunderstanding .

"So here is your wallet?" Monika walked behind Aarav. She was fuming with anger. This girl always finds the way to ruin my plans, she thought looking at drunk Samaira.

Samaira was having trouble in standing due to drinks she had , "She is fine I will take her back to hotel," Raj tried to pull her towards him.

" You think she is fine," Aarav grumbled and made Samaira stand properly.

"Stay away Aarav," Samaira angrily look at Raj.

"You are aware that she doesn't do alcohols, she has problem with this drinking and all still you let her," Aarav pulled Samaira closer, causing Monika to look at him angrily, she pulled his arm but Aarav ignored .

"She wanted to enjoy," Raj shrugged and looked at Samaira who was wrapped in Aarav's arms.

"Ohh.... now she wants you away so from here I will take her and please take Monika with you," Aarav ordered.

"Sorry Monika," he sadly said.

Raj looked at Monika with helpless expression.
Music was booming inside the club. He felt like going back and having more drinks so that he can think straight . This Aarav and his Mira story need to end soon, he thought looking at them.

Aarav looked at bouncer, "please settle my and their bill," he pointed at Raj,"send it to me Tell Mohit that Aarav will meet him next time but his bill will be cleared in an hour," he said giving him his card.

"Yes sir," bouncer nodded and walked back on the entrance.

"Shoo...go away... I don't want to talk to you," Samaira looked back at Raj.

Aarav grab her by her arm and drag towards the waiting car,"Where are we going?" she slurred .

"Hotel," Aarav replied calmly.

"Leaving Aarav here, he will enjoy with Monika," she slurred.

"What were you drinking?" Aarav asked.

"I don't know but it was fun," she looked back," I ruined it," she laughed looking at Monika.

Aarav looked closely at her Mira,"why did you drink?" he mumbled. Her high chignon was loosen and her face was red. Aarav didn't liked this side of her, he had seen this side once when they were very young since then she never had any kind of alcohol but today she again crossed her limit just due to Monika, he thought.

"Aarav you can't leave me here alone," Monika angrily yelled.

Aarav looked back at Raj," he will accompany you to the hotel ," Aarav nodded at Raj.

"Can't I come along," Monika walked towards him.

"No.... she wont be comfortable," Aarav stopped her .

Monika saw Samaira pushing Aarav away but suddenly she hugs him ," that boy," she pointed at Raj, "he is bad boy," she sweetly smiled and kept her head on Aarav's chest ,"Aarav is bad a boy....." she slurred, "take me home please."

Aarav holds Samaira tightly, "Sorry Monika please come with Raj," he said and helped Samaira inside the car.

Monika kept on looking at Aarav who sat inside and then left her alone.

"He can never be mine this girl is ruining every chance of mine with all her stupid behaviour,"Monika said looking at Raj who was smirking down at her," we are on same boat darling Monik," he winked.

"Dont run away from him," Raj smirked .

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You want him and I want her," he smirked and pulled Monika against his chest, "They both want each other how it can be possible," Monika looked up at him.

"We will make it possible, Aarav will be yours and Samy mine but we have to work together," he laughed kissing corner of her lips, "Samaira is not aware of her feelings for Aarav that's how we will win let's go back," Raj stepped back .

"What have you done to her that she was yelling at you?" Monika took his hand and asked.

"Well she thought I am Aarav ,I called her Mira," he winked and called the driver.

Australia ✒️

"​Sir sending some videos and pictures," He said through the receiver.

"What, whom," And elderly man asked confused.

"Samaira Kapoor making scene on the street of Kolkata , all in her drunken glory," guy laughed.

"Wow so you got something, well done my boy," elderly man said sipping his coffee, he kept the receiver.

"We got good news wife," he looked at a beautiful elderly lady sitting beside him.

"Good," Lady smirked looking down at the picture she was holding in her hand, "your sister will be happy today on her death anniversary we found something, little something, to ruin Kapoors," she smiled .

✒️
Well we have negative character ready to enter our book. Guess and comments and feedbacks are always welcomed.

Thanks
Veenu 😘