1. the sweet boy

minghao's parents forced him to go to america because they didn't want him. they kicked him out because he was bisexual. minghao was terribly raised by those so called "parents" of his. they didn't care about him, and they abused him both mentally and physically. minghao could never and still can't understand why his parents treated him this way. he was just an innocent boy who liked whoever he liked. he's sweet, too. even though he was raised that way, the boy has great manners and he's very kind and respectful. but, part of his trauma, minghao never speaks. he would never dare to speak because of his parents. they tortured him beyond what anyone can imagine. the scars and bruises on his body tell their own story. minghao never pitied himself, and he didn't want anyone to pity him because of his past. minghao never had any friends because he was so quiet and antisocial. and because he was stuck in that prison-like "home" of his 99% of the time. he hated it, but there was nothing he could do. he was scared of being hit if he snapped on his parents.

but unlike minghao, jun's life was perfect.

jun had already been living in America for 2 years. jun had both of his parents who loved him. he never experienced the pain and trauma minghao had. jun's parents let him run the streets freely, doing whatever he wanted to. jun's very rebellious against his parents. he never listens to them, no matter how much they try. his parents are so caring, loving, and accepting, yet he treats them like they're nothing to him. it does hurt his parents, because they wish their son would treat them nicely but he doesn't. jun is careless and selfish. he only cares about himself. not to mention, he's the biggest player in the high school. he's slept with about 97% of the people there. he never had feelings for any of his one night stands. he just used them and went on with his life as if they were never there. all in all, jun's a bad boy. he does have some friends, yes. seungcheol, soonyoung, and mingyu.

but what happens when good and bad collide?