"This is the intern I mentioned earlier

"This is the intern I mentioned earlier. Her name is Korra. She'll be learning from us for her internship." Rekishi gestured towards her, and she quickly bowed, almost forgetting to. "Hello. My name is Korra. I hope to learn a lot from you!"

Specter let out a laugh, colored wisps floating out of his lips as he pat her head, the sides of his eyes crinkling from the smile he gave. "Isn't she adorable, Byeol? She kind of reminds me of Kyoshi." 

"That's because she is Inhyeong's daughter, Speck. She's the spitting image of her mommy." Byeol asked her to stand up straight and she obliged, smoothing down her shirt. She gaped at them, having the knowledge of them knowing her mother. 

"Okay, okay. Now, what am I supposed to do? Where's the important business I have to attend to in such short notice?"

Specter and Byeol beckoned the two to follow them, and they ran down the hall and into several doors. 

"There were reports of gangs in Musutafu smuggling drugs and weapons in and out of countries. We've caught one right here in Busan, as there was a brawl in one of the local bars last night at 8:39 p.m. and the use of quirks were involved. 

In the CCTV cameras and from witnesses' claims, the instigator had injected himself with some sort of quirk boosting drug before proceeding to mercilessly beat up the other. When we caught him, he was carrying two more syringes, a handheld gun and a bullet with a rather unnecessary coating."

(Name) looked up at them and stepped inside a confined room. The area was spacious, with one room at the far end with what looked like a one-sided mirror. Inside, a man was sitting down on the chair with a blank expression, intently staring at them from his side. Screens were mounted on the wall that recorded his every move, assistants and sidekicks were scattered in the area, and they were typing onto the computers they had been assigned to.

"That's where you come in and use your psychometry." Specter points at Rekishi and she nodded, understanding what she had to do. "Just show me where the objects are and I'll do my job. Korra, you stay with Byeol and observe him and go over his files." Rekishi walked away with Specter and (Name) hummed, and went over to the one way glass that showed the man.

Nearing the room, he suddenly flinched and looked up, his eyes managing to look directly at her despite the mirror between them. She shuddered, the look on his face successfully creeping her out. "This is scary..." she muttered, and shook her body to rid of the jitters that riddled her arms and legs.

"Hey, kid. Here's the files on this dude. You can read japanese, so just tell me what it says. We had to ask for it back in Japan since he was born there and spent most of his life there, so help me out okay? I need info on who he is, what he's done, and who his friends are." Byeol tossed a folder to her direction and spoke to an assistant, and she flipped the document open, reading the contents.