I rolled my eyes as I sat down. "So Chris suggested we had a day at the beach..."

"Sounds romantic."

"Not really he gave me a surf lesson."

"Oh" She sounded a little disappointed. "Were you any good?"

"Nope. I was terrible." She looked at me for a moment and then we both burst out laughing. When we'd finally finished giggling I carried on "But Chris was amazing. He looked so good out there on the waves...." By now Christine was looking at me with a smirk on her face "What?!" I asked.

"I think someone has finally realised just how much she likes a certain musician."

"Shut up!" I frowned a little.

"OK, look never mind that. What happened with the kiss?"

"At the end of the day he drove me home and carried my bags to the door.."

"Yes"

"I don't know what came over me. He was so close and I was looking in his eyes and....."

"And what?"

I shrugged "I just kissed him."

"Oh my God! What did he say?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"No. I was apologising and he just kissed me back."

"Wow! So what happens now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well when you go on tour, has he cancelled your room?"

"Christine!" I snapped.

"Sorry, but this changes things."

"I'm not sure it does."

"Of course it does! What has he said when you've spoken to him?"

"I haven't. He hasn't called since he left."

"So what did he say before he left?"

"Just see you in a few days."

"So he kissed you and then left?"

"Yes. He had to go and catch his flight."

"And you haven't spoken since?"

"No."

"Well why don't you call him?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"What if he's not that interested? What if the kiss was a mistake...."

"OK stop right there. That man adores you and has since the moment he met you. I suspect that right now he's thinking the same things about you."

"Really?"

"Yes really. When do you fly out to meet him?"

"I finish work Wednesday, have Thursday to pack and then fly out Friday."

"Hmmmmm...."

"What?"

"Well what if you could get a flight Thursday and surprise him?"

"I haven't got time to sort that out and what if he doesn't...."

"Nope!" she held up her hand to stop me. "Can you be ready to fly Thursday morning?"

"I guess but...."

"Then you can leave it with me and I'll see if I can change your flights. Go out to him Mia. Show him how much you want to be with him. He's been on his own so long he's just as nervous as you are about this. Trust me."