♡ Donghyuck ♡

~First Kiss~

I walked in the dreamis practice room since I was done with my vocal class.

"Hey baby, Hi everyone," I said walking in. Getting hi and Hey back from everyone. I Hug my boyfriend Donghyuck.

"Eww," He said as I was about to kiss his cheek and I rolled my eyes and got out of his arms.

"Fine be like that," I said before giving everyone a quick hello hug. Then I went and sat down. I got on my phone to let them practice.

10 minutes later.

They took a quick break since Chenle had to go use the bathroom.

"Ah, baby!!" Donghyuck wined. He walked towards me. "You haven't looked at me once are you mad at me?" He asked. I glanced up at him and then back down at my phone. "I can't concentrate when your mad at me," He said sitting by me.

"That's not my problem," I said still not looking at him. He wrapped his arms around placing his chin on my shoulder. I just kept my head looking straight at my phone. I could feel and see him in the corner of my eye that he was staring at me, with pouty lips.

"I'm sorry I love you," He said and I was shocked it the first time he ever said I love you to me in front of his members. I smiled as I turn my head to face him our lips touch. We both separate surprised.

"Awwww cute" Jaemin smiles with a chuckle. Instantly my face turned red. That was our first kiss.

"Wait isn't it you guys first kiss?" Jeno said. We didn't answer we both just were a little stunned still.

"I know we are beautiful but stop staring," Donghyuck finally said. I chuckled. They put their hands up and turned around. I hugged Donghyuck kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you too and I'm not mad at you anymore," I smiled.

"Aww your almost as cute as me," He teased pinching my cheek.

"Some times I wonder why I love you," I said and he put a hand on his chest like his hurt.

"Will talk about this after practice," He said walking back to the guys.