The argument (pt. 2)

Stokeley unzipped his pants allowing his hard member spring out, he taps it on the smaller man's ass before gliding it against Jah's trembling entrance.

Jahseh squirmed at the abrupt contact biting his lip.

"Hm?" Stokeley asked pushing up against it slowly.

"I-im supposed to be mad at you." Jahseh hopelessly stuttered. He hated how he is always dominated by Stokeley in situations such as this.

"Not for long." Stokeley whispered before  pushing himself in slowly, he stopped halfway giving jahseh's ass a hard slap before pushing his length all the way in.

"S-Stokeley!" He moaned out as his body jerked forward from the sudden thrust catching him off guard.

Stokeley gripped jahseh's waist roughly before pulling out all the way and thrusting in once more, inciting another beautiful moan from jahseh.

Stokeley began to move his hips in sync with Jahseh slowly ca

"S-sto-ah!" Jahseh whimpers as Stokeley Gave him quick long strokes causing jahseh's cheeks to jiggle each thrust.

"Nu-uh." Stokeley breathlessly responded before roaming his hands along jahseh's chest and playing with jahseh's hard nipples.

Stokeley lifts up jahseh's other leg so he's able to penetrate him deeper, he starts to relentlessly pound jahseh's entrance filling the room with skin-slapping, pants and moans.

"I-it's t-too much.." jahseh moaned trying to pull away from stokeley's dick, but was immediately filled with it all once again.

Stokeley leaned in and gave light kisses down the slope of jahseh's neck before nibbling on jahseh's sweet spot sending him immense pleasure, he felt like he was about to burst.

"I-I'm clo-"

"Not until I tell you to." Stokeley demanded giving jahseh's ass another hard slap, jahseh whimpered in response.

"B-but" Jahseh was interrupted by the continuous abuse to his prostate and the blissful pleasure he was feeling he became a moaning mess.

Stokeley's strokes got sloppy as he wrapped his hands around jahseh's neck from behind apply pressure while grunting at each thrust.

"F-fuck!" Jahseh moaned as he came on the wall in front of him.

Stokeley gripped jahseh's ass pounding into his entrance before releasing inside of him with a loud groan.

Stokeley brought jahseh close to his chest and kissed his forehead gently.

"You still mad at me?" Stokeley groggily says out of breath staring into jahseh's eyes.

Jahseh kissed his teeth "hell no." He says with a smile.

———————————————————————————

This was short af but oh well, NEW UPDATE COMING SOOOOOOON🤓❤