Play fighting

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Stokeley's POV)

This man jahseh play too MUCH. He always wants to fight, for nooo reason.

It all started when he wanted to push me, and then gonna rob me of my durag and my phone? Hell naw.

So I put that nigga in a head lock and then he kicked me and unfortunately got free.
~~~time sKiP~~~~~~

(Stokeley's POV)

"Get away from me idiot!" Jahseh says running away from me as I️ chase him.

His booty jiggling as he runs, Draws me to become so concentrated on the movement; I just want to-

I cringe in annoyance with myself. Give it a rest stokeley.

"Jahseh, stop!" I️ yell chasing him

"jAhSeH sToof-" Jahseh fell as I️ tackled his ass right to the floor, laughing as I️ get on top of him grabbing his wrist.

"Nah bruh! You play too much, give me my phone."
I️ say smirking at Jahseh below.

"No, get off me bitch!" Jahseh says jokingly squirming under my grasp.

Pause did this pencil neck ass nigga just-
I️ harden my grip on his wrists.

"What did you call me?" I️ hiss looking him straight in his hazel brown eyes, straddling him.

He knows I hate that word with my soul.

"B-bitch" he whispers trying to get free, until he feels pressure on his clothed dick from my own as I slowly  grind it against his.

Jahseh begins to blush and he drops my phone feeling a sudden pleasure on his member.

He's so cute.

"S-stoke.. you're-" Jahseh whimpers quietly.

"Hm?" I️ coo knowingly against his ear.
I️ slowly gyrate my hardon on his clothed erection, staring into his hazel eyes like so.

"A-ah" Jahseh moans as his erection begins to stiffen.

"Give me my phone back." I say, he doesn't budge so I️ keep going.

Jahseh throws his head back embarrassed of his expression, eyes furrowed, mouth ajar and face flushed. I️ quickly lean forward and grab his face into my hand.

"Look at me while I️ do this to you." I️ say huskily keeping the eye contact.

I quickly flip us over to where jahseh is on top of me and I'm on bottom.

"This is better." I say smirking at the cute boy above me and continuing to grind ourselves together.

Jahseh's eyes flutter open as he feels my pulsating dick on his.

"I-I'm sorry!" He moans looking away

I grab his chin and viciously turn it towards me
"Sorry won't cut it, you've been acting up all day. Imma get you right."

I grab Jahseh's hips and begin to thrust his clothed erected dick against his ass still keeping the eye contact.

"N-no stoke don't-"

"Take your pants off." I say bluntly to jahseh.

"W-wait what?" Jahseh says flushed and confused.

I️ whisper into his ear "Daddy said take. Them. Off."

Jahsehs (POV)

I️ look flabbergasted at what stoke's just said to me, but he just always sends me on edge.  I've never called someone that before.