Shower pt 2.

[🔥SMUT WARNING FOR THE BALDHEADED HOMOPHOBES 🔥]

    Stokeley Moves Jahseh's dreads out of his face with his lips parted. The moist air creating more tension.
A red hue arises on jahseh's cheeks from the action.
He averts his eyes and clears his throat before speaking up.
"Stop" Jahseh says smirking avoiding stokeley's intense gaze.
Stokeley remains quiet for a moment to gather his thoughts.
"Nah, you came in here so you asked for it" he says huskily leaning in and smelling jahseh's neck.

"W-wha-" Jahseh gasped at the sudden action, he closes his eyes and rests his hand on stokeley's shoulder as Stokeley began to nip at his earlobe a little causing him to shiver in submission.

"St-sto-ahh~" Jahseh moans as his leg was raised over stokeley's shoulder creating more access to his trembling entrance.

Stokeley then moves down to the slope of jahseh's neck, where he slowly began kissing and sucking on his delicate skin eliciting beautiful moans from jahseh.
Jahseh began to buck his hips against stokeley's.
"S-stokes" he whimpered catching Stokeley attention, he lifted up his head from jahseh's abused neck and brushes his thumb over Jahseh's smooth lips.
Stokeley slowly leans in once again and begins to kiss jahseh softly, he rubs his hands on his sides obtaining a moan from jahseh and immediately invading his mouth with his hot, wet tongue.

Stokeley moves his hands behind jahseh's hips and grabs his ass, they both moan into the kiss as the warm water dressed them with wetness.

Jahseh holds stokeley's chest for support, before he pulls away.
"Put it in" Jahseh leaned in as he whispered in stokeley's ear.

"Baby-" Stokeley started.
"Put. It. In" Jahseh interrupted.

Stokeley looked at him like he was out his mind! He usually likes foreplay, I guess not this time.

Stokeley aligned his dick at Jah's entrance before slowly pushing the tip in.

"Mm-ah~" Jahseh moans at the lack of contact before he aggressively pushes himself down on stokeley's dick.

Stokeley then lifts jahseh's leg a little higher to penetrate deeper and begins to thrust slowly, jahseh's moans filled the bathroom as he was being fucked against the wall.

"F-fuck more" Jahseh whimpered before biting his lip from the intense pleasure, his cheeks were flushed and he wanted it all.

"Hm?" Stokeley cooed quickening his pace "like this?" He huskily said in jahseh's ear before biting the crest of his ear.

"Y-YES S-stokes!" Jahseh cries in enjoyment as stokeley was giving him long quick strokes before slowing back down and thrusting all the way inside. Jahseh's juices dripping down stokeley's dick.

"That's not my name." Stokeley whispered teasing jahseh by pulling out slowly and thrusting back in quickly. "Say it." He demands.

"W-wait!" Jahseh says jolting his body from the amount of stimulation his prostate was receiving.

Stokeley looks into jahseh's eyes intensely and rubs his inner thighs.

"D-Daddy" Jahseh pants with a line of drool escaping the side of his mouth.

"Good boy" Stokeley commended before he begins to thrust slowly while gradually quickening his pace to where he's drilling jahseh's entrance.

"D-da-ah! I-I'm cl-close" Jahseh moaned whole his throbbing dick was about to release, his prostate was being abused so much he couldn't take it anymore.

Stokeley sloppily thrusts inside of jahseh's entrance causing jahseh to finally release.

"I-it's s-sensitive-" Jahseh moaned as he tries and moves stokeley away.

"I know baby." Stokeley grunted grabbing jahseh's wrist and leaning in for a kiss. He strokes his creamy entrance a little more before finally releasing inside jahseh.

Both of them breathless from the heat being produced, they finally decided to get cleaned up, forreal this time.