FIVE! - 1/2.

U.S GIRLS - INCIDENTAL BOOGIE

"LIFE MADE NO SENSE WITHOUT A BEATING, YOU SEE                                                                                   AND LIFE WAS JUST TOO QUIET                                                                                                                          WITH NO ONE SCREAMING AT ME."

(THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS, BOTH CONTAIN SAME SONG)

Christmas day was never a day that Finn enjoyed, as a child, he never got to celebrate it, the orphanage had no money to buy each individual kid a present, and didn't know them well enough to pick something out even if they did have the budget, Christmas had been as if it was any other day, whilst other kids celebrated the day with their parents, he was surrounded by crying kids missing their families and wishing to get out of this place.

He woke up at 6 a.m, rolling over to be greeted by his girlfriend, but she wouldn't stay for long, she had her own family to go back with and spend Christmas at. He woke her up gently, leaning his chin on her arm as he stares up at her, she looks so beautiful and peaceful when she was asleep, compared to the destruction she caused when she was awake. Her long brunette locks fell onto her shoulders beautifully, her cute little button nose, he had managed to be with one of the most gorgeous girls he had ever caught sight of.

He leans in to kiss her forehead, the girl shifting around by the touch. As her eyes open to be greeted to a smiling boy, he kept his spirits as high as he could despite the negative connotations around the special day. She looks up at him, planting her lips onto his as they share a passionate kiss. "Merry Christmas," she mumbles into their kiss, he breaks apart to give her a full smile. "Merry Christmas."

She stayed for another twenty minutes, pouring her a cup of coffee and sat on the couch covered in blankets as they exchanged their gifts, Finn went first, he had bought her a necklace which she loved, as well as perfume, she smiled at the gifts, before he stood up and walked to the guitar, wanting to play his love a song.

Wonderwall by Oasis echoes through the house, she stares at him in amazement, she knew he had been musically talented for as long as she has known him, but it's been a while since she last heard him perform, she doesn't go to his gigs much, the music isn't here scene, but this song is an exception.

I don't believe that anybody

feels the way I do, about you now.

He sings, staring into her eyes. He can't keep her eyes off, he reads her as he plays, and she looks happy, from an outsiders point of view they look like a beautiful healthy functioning couple.

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my Wonderwall

He strums the guitar, smiling widely as her cheeks flush and she gives him a bright grin, when he finishes playing the guitar she runs to him and attaches herself to him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carries her onto the couch and lays on top of her, she giggles as she tries to push him off, but he was quite heavy for such a skinny boy. He kisses her nose, then moves to the corner of her lips, and travels to her neck, his hot breath on her skin, he tickles her sides unexpectedly, causing her to laugh and kick him in defense for him to stop, he topples off the couch and onto the ground, in fits as laughter and she spits out her words. "Your presents now."

She takes his presents from near the fireplace because he had set up no tree, he didn't think of a point. She sits close to him, her legs on his lap as he looks at the box in front of him, he tears open the wrapper, revealing a small lush velvet box, he opens it to see a silver ring, he slips it onto his middle finger, flashing her the finger goofily to showcase the jewelry, she shakes her hand pushing his hand down, "Do you like it?" She asks, looking at him with hope, he nods, "Anything from you I like."